[93] Amazon Lily (1)

Chapter 93: Amazon Lily (1)

The steering wheel of the Sail of Ohara was finally used for once, given Hashirama wasn't directly controlling the ship this time. While he rode a plain platform that flew in the sky, Mikita followed behind by piloting the ship.

"Is it smart for us to go there? We did attack their ship, even if we did save them afterwards. Isn't that the island of a Warlord?"

Nami asked nobody in particular. Even as Mikita and Nami were piloting and navigating the ship, she added on that.

"Yes, it's the Pirate Empress. A lot of people say that she is the world's most beautiful woman, while another group says she is the strongest woman in the world after Big Mom."

"...I think it should be fine."

Vivi added from the side, sounding a little reluctant even as she just spoke to Mikita. Though she was looking at Nami when speaking.

"Hashirama... Shira-ra-ra said that the Pirate Empress isn't on the island. So we shouldn't be in any trouble."

The other three girls gave her a side look, noting that she returned to his nickname, instead of the full name she had begun to use. Karoo the duck noted it too and sighed with a shrug, though nobody saw her.

It was Nico Robin who had to break the girls out of their slight nervousness. Her next words were directed toward Vivi and Nami, not Mikita because she knew better.

"Nami, you most likely are not aware of this, but Hashirama has already defeated a Warlord before. Mikita should know better than me since she was there when it happened. Now, as he is a lot stronger than back then, there's no need to be worried."

Mikita smiled at Robin. "Yeah, you know Germa 66? It was like their Raid Suit, but the size of a giant, and made out of wood. It was pretty cool, to be honest. He piloted that titanic armor, he was like a wooden giant. Ah, I helped out too of course. He said he wouldn't have won if not for my help. We got that bastard Crocodile together!"

Mikita looked happy as she recalled that fight. She was so reluctant to basically become his knuckle-dusters, but when she did and they won – she felt like she had finally accomplished something.

"You two have been pretty close from the start, huh..."

It was Nami who muttered that, but that was the same thought Vivi had in her head too. Mikita just smiled and focused on the road of water.

"Just know that no warlord is a danger to a man like him. It's safe around him."

* * *

"By the way, what is this power? How can you create and control plants?"

"I was born like this. Nature loves me."

"Haha, your hair is pretty. What sort of hair soap do you use? Can you tell me the ingredients?"

"Ah, no hair soap. I was born like this."

Swarms of girls surrounded Hashirama and made small remarks. They began to ask about his hair when he started tying his free hair into a bun. Many sorts of questions were asked, and Hashirama didn't have many creative answers.

As the perfect human specimen, the peak of humanity that he was, he never had to use any artificial products. He was just perfect from the get-go.

Once again, the saying that looks don't matter was falsified. These girls who were so skeptical of him a while ago, were now friendly and chatting with him.

"If your chest wasn't flat, I think you could have been considered as pretty as the Empress!"

"....!!"