[124] Pure Chaos (1)

Chapter 124: Pure Chaos (1)

Outside the Colosseum was a mess, but less than before. After the Nine-Tailed Fox was dealt with, it was a bit calmer than before. The danger of the nine tails slamming around and sending flying debris toward them at the speed of bullets was now gone.

Still, it wasn't exactly an easy fight. There were Marines, the Kuja Pirates, and the Senju Pirates, numbering close to a hundred people, going against basically the entirety of Dressrosa. The civilians were cursing at them, calling them villains and monsters, while the soldiers fought against them.

"We need to do something about the civilians, they're so annoying!"

Mikita yelled amidst the conflict, as some civilians were throwing stones at them while they were fighting against the low-ladder minions of Donquixote Pirates. The Beast Pirates and Big Mom Pirates weren't giving them any free time, either, they were the bigger problem, in fact.

"We can't! Do not hurt any civilians!"

Kujaku, the Marine Rear-Admiral under Tsunade, shouted in a warning voice. She was with Tsunade in the watchtower earlier, but Tsunade ordered her to flee outside and come here right before she engaged with King. Kujaku didn't like it, but she didn't want to get caught in a stray beam of Boa Hancock, so she followed the order.

Though at least, she managed to drag one of the other subordinates with her. It was Smoothie's escort, Charlotte Amande. In the watchtower, she had left Smoothie and Page-One with Hancock and Sandersonia. Kujaku believed Hancock would win, she should be at a similar power level to Smoothie, if not a bit stronger, and Page-One would be taken care of by Sandersonia. The synergy between Hancock and Sandersonia was more than Smoothie and Page-One since unlike the former two, the latter two were fighting together for the first time. Plus, Boa Hancock's power simply gave her a one-shot victory if she could land a beam at her enemy.

Still, with Charlotte Amande now outside, she was leading the Big Mom pirates to fight better, in opposition to the Beast Pirates who were doing whatever they wanted.

"Fucking marines are so fucking annoying, fucking hell!"

Mikita spat out a series of curses as she moved through the air like a snake, at a speed beyond most people could even comprehend, as she took out the Beast Pirates' minions one after another. The biggest damage dealer was not her, however, it was the blue-haired princess wielding two nunchucks, it hit anyone with a devil fruit with a paralyzing effect, as the weapon was made out of Sea Prism Stone, and she took out enemies with the sound of bones being crushed resounding in the area.

The other heavy hitter should have been Nami, but sadly in this crowd mixed with enemies and foes, she couldn't make any big explosions. Even so, she would have dealt with more enemies, if someone a very bad match for her didn't show up.

Gladius of Donquixote Pirates, having eaten the Pop-Pop Fruit, was an odd enemy for Nami. The first thing was, both of them were immune to explosions, and their form of explosions was a bit different.

While Nami's Bomb-Bomb fruit allowed her to create explosions of sound, wind, and fire, and also make her own body explode, it was different from Gladius. His Pop-Pop fruit didn't allow the same form of explosion as Nami, he could only inflate himself, or any inorganic object he touches, to make them burst outwards. There was no fire and heat involved, though the gears installed on his suit allowed him to make smaller fire explosions, but that wasn't his fruit's original power.

"Agh, die!"

"Ugh!"

Nami and Gladius were far from the main battle site, they didn't want anybody to get caught in their fight. So they had moved to the side throughout the battle, and now they were on a grassy landscape, throwing hands at each other.