[138] Trying to Shoot Two Birds With One Stone (3)

Chapter 138: Trying to Shoot Two Birds With One Stone (3)

It was midnight, a few hours before the sun would rise, and Hashirama and Rebecca were lost in each other's arms, their bodies entwined in a passionate embrace.

They were both sweaty and breathless from the intense love making that had been going on for hours.

"Ahn-! Yes! Yes! D-do me more!"

Rebecca's moans were filling the royal room with the sound of his hips slamming into her following along. She was bent over on the bed, her face on the bed sheet that she was biting. He held her arms and pulled them backwards, fucking her like a bitch.

Just when the two of them were about to reach climax once again, knocks fell on the door. They were startled.

"Rebecca! Open the door!" It was the voice of Viola, Rebecca's aunt.

Hashirama and Rebecca stopped and tensed at the sound of her voice.

"Oopsie," Hashirama said, and watched his partner's face grow red and worried. "Let's stop for now." He said and pulled back.

They knew they had been caught red-handed, but they didn't care much. They couldn't help themselves. The urge to have each other was too strong to resist. Still, Hashirama knew better to continue and have the angry woman push a knife on his throat. So he pulled back. There was a plop sound as he took his cock out of her hungry pussy, and Rebecca let out a soft moan.

As Rebecca fell on her back, rolling on the bed with a worried face, Hashirama pulled her close to him and kissed. He whispered in her ear, "Don't worry, let me handle this."

He smiled as he ran his fingers through her hair, leaving a trail of goosebumps on her skin.

She smiled and kissed back, "Alright, be careful."

Leaving her tired body in the bed, Hashirama got up and opened the door to find Viola standing there, looking angry and disappointed at him.

She knew what they were doing and she didn't approve, her hand holding onto a dagger. "What do you think you're doing? How dare you invade her room at night?!"

She swiped her knife towards him, and he stepped back, avoiding it. "Calm down."

Hashirama stood naked, his erection still throbbing with desire. Viola's eyes flickered down for a moment, and she quickly looked back up with a slightly red face.

"Cover that thing up," she said.

"But I'm not satisfied yet." He shrugged. "Neither is my cutie patootie, Rebecca. I don't think you understand. We can't help ourselves. We need each other."

"He's right, aunty." Rebecca said from the bed, panting and reserving her strength. "It's my choice, I-"

"It's good that it's your choice, but at least you should have talked to your father and grandfather about this!" Viola yelled. "He is still a pirate, he can't be the prince of our kingdom, so if you want to be with him, you have to do the thing your mother did. We can't let a pirate-"

Viola paused when she realized the way he looked at her, he looked hurt. A pirate, she just said.

"Labeling me as just another pirate, really? After all this?"

"...." Viola tried to act nonchalant but she failed and gulped. She had been trying to make him mad, to get him angry at her, but that disappointed gaze... it hurt. "I-"

"I understand, I'll leave. I heard my crew is ready to set sail anytime too; goodbye and goodluck on rebuilding Dressrosa. I'll make sure not to disgust you with this pirate's face again in the future, princess." He sighed and walked over to his clothes. He picked them up and put them over his shoulders, walking over to the window as his wings unfurled and he prepared to take off.

Rebecca tried to say something, but she knew it wasn't her place to talk. It was between him and her aunt.

Viola stared at him back. After the words he just said, she felt like she'd never see him. He was a man of his words; he said he would save her country, and he did it. So if he said he'd never show his face to her again, it meant she'd never see him again. He was... leaving, just like that, because of her mistake.

Just when he was about to take off, Viola made a decision. No, she didn't even get to make one, her body moved on its own. She dropped the knife and jumped. She held him from behind, through the uncomfortable wings.

"Please, forgive me. Don't leave like this." She shook. "I didn't mean to say that."

"It seemed like you did," he said, pausing as he faced the sky. "If you want to explain something, do it. Last chance."

Viola paused. She gulped, hesitated, and then burst out. "I- I don't know Rebecca and you were a thing. And after this, it's even more confirmed. I... am jealous. But I also think it's better if you are with her instead of me. I'm not... as pure as her."

There was a short silence until Hashirama's wings retracted and she hugged his back more comfortably.

"I like mature women," he told her, still facing the sky. "Never said it's an issue."

"That is... not the only point." Viola sounded relieved, but her next words were stiff again. "How can I dream of stealing you from Rebecca, my lovely niece, who has gone through so much at this young age?" Viola pushed her face on his back and said. "I can't be that selfish, you fool."

"I am sure Rebecca knows I'm not leaving Vivi and Mikita for her," Hashirama looked away from the sky and into the bed, where the pink haired girl laid and stared at the two of them, dead silent. "She accepted me knowing that."

"That's different," Viola said. "Sharing you with other women may be... somewhat fine, but I am her aunt. How could I be in love with the same man as her?"

"But you are in love, you still are." He said and turned around, grabbing her by the chin and looking into her teary eyes. "Otherwise you wouldn't have stopped me. Did you take out your knife at the beginning to make me hate you? So that I'd rather be with Rebecca instead? You're the fool."

"...." Viola didn't say anything, she looked away. "You don't get it. Loving you from a distance is different from being a girl in your harem. An aunt and niece can't be with the same man."

"I don't mind," it wasn't Hashirama who said that. It was Rebecca, from the bed. "As long as that makes you happy, aunty. I want to see you happy as much as you want to see me. I don't mind if that means you sleep with Hashirama; in fact, if I really... have to share him with other girls, I'd rather share him with you first. Join us, aunty."

Viola paused while Hashirama smiled, his arms going around Viola. "That is a good niece you have there. Now that she has given her permission, I'm going to claim you."

"Huh?" Viola flinched, feeling him pulling her. She felt anxious, yet at the same time filled with desire. She gulped and yelled, begging in her head that he wouldn't listen. "W-wait, I s-still don't agree! It's weird! The p-people of the country-! There will be rumors, Rebecca's dignity-!"

She yelled many things, but it was too late. Before she knew it, He pulled her close and crashed his lips against hers in a searing kiss that left no doubt about what he wanted from her tonight – raw, unbridled passion. She couldn't resist, Hashirama felt much different than when she first met him. His voice was rough and sexy, his eyes were dark with lust, and his body was tense with desire.

**

**

**

Don't forget to Heart the chapter if you liked it!