[147] The Plan Unfolds Uninterrupted

Chapter 147: The Plan Unfolds Uninterrupted

"So what's the plan?"

The Senju crew was gathered on the deck of the Kuja Pirates' ship. They sat on the smooth wooden deck of the ship, feeling the cool ocean breeze wash over them. The breeze carried with it the gentle rocking and movement of the ship as it cut through the sparkling waters of the sea.

Looking out, one could see the glistening moonlight shimmering on the surface of the waves, illuminating their crests as they rolled in towards the ship. In the distance, there was a school of whales swimming lazily through the water, while birds flew overhead, soaring in the air currents and enjoying the openness of the blue sky.

It was a tranquil sea journey, and they were half an hour away from Dressrosa already. The eight members, including the duck, sat on the floor in a circle. Hancock was there too, partaking in the meeting.

Nami was the one to ask the question, and everyone looked at Hashirama who looked at Tsunade for the answer. Since she was in the Marines, a Vice Admiral at that, she had to know the best course of action to stay away from a search party.

"Since we have already left Dressrosa, the chance that they'd find us is low," she said. "However, it's not as if we are running to safety, we are heading right to them. We are going to pass the Red Port. Where marines are guarding. I am sure reports reached the higher-ups' ears that Hancock partook in the war, and while I doubt she'd personally face any consequences, they'd most likely check the Kuja ship thoroughly for any suspicious activity. So to return to Red Port right away will not be wise."

"Can't we just, uh," Mikita raised her hand, unsure. "Beat them up? And then pass."

"No," replied the other newest member of the crew, Marianne. "We are strong enough to beat the usual people who stand guard in Red Port, sure, but there might be people stronger than usual positioned there. Even if there aren't, by the time we beat them up, an Admiral will come before we escape the vicinity. It's very close to Marineford, after all. On top of that, the Pirate Empress will be in trouble even if we manage to escape."

"Oh, true," Mikita hit herself in the head for asking a stupid question.

"So... what's the plan?" The main question was repeated by Hashirama. "There has to be some way."

"There is," she said. "We'll roam around this part of the Grandline for a bit. Let the waters calm down. While we do that, you'll be the one to bring the ship back to us."

"Huh?"

"A clone, dummy," she said with a sigh. "You take a few days to stock up a large sum of chakra and make a clone with it. The clone will leave the Kuja ship, and it will pretend to be a Kuja Pirate by using the Transformation Jutsu. Since you managed to fool Tsuru using it a few years ago, by pretending to be Robin, even if someone checks the ship nobody will notice you. Then the clone will return to Amazon Lily and bring back the ship. It will take more than a few days since you'll be using the Fishman Island route, and you might meet pirates on the way, but since the clone will have enough chakra there isn't anyone on that side of Grandline who'll be able to stop you."

"But I ain't a navigator..." Hashirama said with a frown, and Tsunade pressed a weird compass on his hand. "Eternal Pose. It leads to Dressrosa. The clone can keep the ship docked there until we return to pick it back up."

"Hmmm," Hashirama pondered over it for a moment and then nodded. "Makes sense. I think I can do it. Pretty solid plan, sis."

"Hehe," Tsunade rubbed her nose.

"I don't want to be that guy, but," suddenly, Marianne spoke in a hesitant tone. "Can't you just make a new ship? With your power, you can just make a new one..."