[143] Princess Hunter?

Chapter 143: Princess Hunter?

"Hey, Viv~" Hashirama ran after Vivi, who responded to his call by turning to him and shooting him a glare. "Whoa, scary."

She turned back and began to walk again, striding through the landscape of Dressrosa. Hashirama was just about to follow, but the voice of a woman behind him made him turn back.

"Isn't it better to give her some time to sort out her feelings or something?" said Beidou, as Hashirama looked at her. She shrugged. "Never been in love, I won't know."

Unbelievable that someone so hot had never been in a relationship; was she really that rough that men couldn't handle her? Beidou wore a tank-top, pants, and a jacket hung from her arms. She also had a red cloth wrapped around her waist, and coupled with her muscular body, she looked like a woman that men should die for.

[Image Here]

Yet, she had never been in a relationship

Yet, she had never been in a relationship. That explained her bad advice.

"No wonder," Hashirama reached out a hand and patted her shoulder. "You, soldier, do a good job leading the Happo Navy. Before we leave Dressrosa, I will officially assign the Happo Navy as a Grand Fleet under the Senju Pirates, and you, soldier, will be the Captain of the 1st ship. No time to focus on romance, when you will be busy stabbing swords through pirates' bodies."

After Hashirama had his one-sided victory in the recent battle, the Happo Navy bowed their heads and accepted to serve under him. There might have been more resistance if he wasn't Vivi's captain, but since he was, the matter of authority didn't exactly change, so they were fine with him as their master.

Hashirama had already said out loud earlier that the Happo Navy would be serving him as an extended Grand Fleet, so any other pirates interested in joining him should know to be ready, as well. Hashirama will only be taking the best from the Happo Navy, just a single warship, and any ship after that will be filled with people outside it.

"You punk," Beidou stared at him with a smirk. "First we were supposed to be allies, then you called me your subordinate, and now you've confirmed me as your subordinate. I should have never given in to that proposal of yours."

"You did, though, and look it ended up well for you." Hashirama grinned at her, his hand moved from her shoulder to rest under her ear. "Look, Beidou."

"What?" Beidou asked, just as Hashirama leaned over to her ears. "What's so secretive that you gotta whisper?"

Hashirama used his Observation Haki to check if anybody, especially Vivi, was looking there. When he was sure that nobody was, he whispered. "You know, I heard some of your family members theorizing that you're my mistress, they think that's why I stood up for you. Funny, isn't it?"

"W-what?!" Beidou was stunned.

"I know right? They aren't complaining though; rather, they're saying it's good if their Matriarch has a romantic relationship with their Crew Captain. They are not undermining you, they think it's a good thing." Hashirama laughed and drew his face back from her ear, and in front of her nose. "So let me help solidify that good thing, alright? Don't get mad."