[115] The Colosseum (3)

If you want to read the next 20 chapters right away, visit my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

Chapter 115: The Colosseum (3)

Rear-Admiral Marianne Uzumaki was in Block-B, and Hashirama heard the host call for that group. He was kind of curious to see her fight, but he mostly didn't care.

So he roamed around the hallways of the Colosseum, which was surprisingly filled with countless shops, many food vendors and some other shops.

Hashirama stopped in front of an old lady's shop, who was selling kebabs, and spent the next few minutes savoring the flavor.

"Damn, grans. How can you cook kebabs this good? Gosh, my ship's cook needs to learn from you, she knows jack-shit about kebab."

"Hoho, send her anytime. I don't mind teaching her bits."

"Mhmm, maybe I will take you on that."

Hashirama was busy eating, chewing, and gulping as he chattered. Only when he finished eating and went to pay, did he realize his wallet was empty.

"Ha... haha, granny," Hashirama put his wallet back in his pocket, smiling charmingly. "Could I maybe go to the bathroom and return?"

"Boy," the granny was surprisingly agile for an elder, raising her heated tongs near his neck. "Money, now."

"..."

Hashirama sighed, feeling quite guilty to dine-and-dash on a granny, just about to slip at the speed of thunder. However, right then, an angel came.

"Granny, how much is it?"

"Ah, Rebecca?! Could this baboon be with you?"

"Not really, but I'm paying anyway. How much is it?"

Hashirama turned to his side, as the granny had already moved her weapon away. He found a beauty, an angel- no, a battle goddess, who wore a golden revealing armor that... couldn't actually be called armor.

He watched her pay, his eyes not really on her face, as he checked out her very open body. She shouldn't blame him, she was practically naked.

With a golden scale armor bikini that covered barely anything, along with a green paludamentum cloak that hung from her shoulders, she also wore a ridged helmet, obscuring her pink hair that was tied in a long braid.

Hashirama naturally found her outfit hot... but also odd. He recognized her of course, but while it made kind of sense back in anime, he couldn't understand why she would be wearing such a thing in real life.

"You must be Ra, correct?"

After paying, she turned to him and asked in a gentle voice. It was curious how she managed that sort of tone after having served so many years in this place.

"That is me, yes. You must be the famed Rebecca, the strongest female Gladiator?"

"Oh. Uh, yes, I am."

Hashirama gave her a smile. She was Viola's niece, the princess of this land.

"Thanks for the food. I, uh, spent all my cash last night on booze. Forgot to refill it this morning. I won't pay it back though, let's count it as the start of a long friendship."

Rebecca gave him a smile, but it felt... weird. "It's fine, you don't have to pay it back. Would you... like some other stuff? There are quite a few other foods you can find here. Even though I can't buy everything, I don't have much money myself."