[146] The Senju Grand Fleet

Chapter 146: The Senju Grand Fleet

Rows after rows of ships were leaving Dressrosa. Pirates and criminals from all over the world who had participated in the Colosseum matchup were leaving the country. Four big ships, however, stayed docked near the shore.

The four ships flew a unique Jolly Roger of their own, however, minions were busy raising a new Jolly Roger on all the ships. A jolly roger that was raised higher than their own, busy being hung as the wind flapped against its wood-root-skull artwork.

Most members of all these ships were gathered on one ship, the largest ship which flew the Happo Navy flag, and then the flag of Senju Pirates above it.

"Looks like it's done," said Beidou, looking around at the other three ships that finished raising their new Jolly Roger. "The flag looks pretty nice, not gonna lie. No shame in raising that."

[Image Here]

The Senju Pirates had been flying a simple-modernized-type flag until now; they've been doing it for two months, after leaving Boin Archipelago

The Senju Pirates had been flying a simple-modernized-type flag until now; they've been doing it for two months, after leaving Boin Archipelago. Tsunade, however, didn't like it very much, so she suggested he took a deadlier vibe than the simple ones. It was similar to the flag that the old Senju Pirates flew; there, the head was designed after the Captain, Tobirama Senju. Since Hashirama was the captain now, the flag was designed after him. It was a skull wearing a bandana, and long wooden hair running down the back.

It looked good, and although changing a jolly roger was annoying, it shouldn't be that big of an issue given they probably haven't been seen more than once raising it. They were stuck in Amazon Lily for the last two months, after all.

Hashirama liked the new design. "Yeah, not bad. Anyway, enough about that. Let's get on with the meeting. Beidou, you'll be the first ship's Captain. Let me think of a more unique name than just 'captain', hmm."

Hashirama sat in a chair on the ship's deck, while a large army sat in front of him. In front of them, four people stood, the captains of each of the four ships that decided to join the Senju. Though he hadn't said anything, the minions behind the captains began to share ideas among themselves.

"Admiral?"

"Warlock?"

"God-King?"

"Silence," Hashirama clicked his tongue and shut up the chattering. "Hm, how about Tyrant?"

"Makes us sound evil," said a young man who sat beside Beidou. "Such a label is opposing to my beautiful title."

Hashirama took a look at the young man with a thoughtful expression. Pirate Prince, Captain of the Beautiful Pirates, Cavendish. He was beautiful for a man, as he sat pleasantly on the floor beside the other three captains.

Cavendish was a wild one, Hashirama knew. 'He's probably the top five strongest in the entirety of dressrosa at the moment.' It was Fujitora who should be first, Tsunade and Hashirama both second and then who else? Cavendish should be right behind them, even stronger than Chinjao.