[126] Wood & Stone

Chapter 126: Wood & Stone

Viola didn't know what she was doing. As she hid behind the door of a building's roof, holding a little person in her embrace, she questioned if this was a smart decision.

Feeling the shadow of the stone giant that was outside, she felt her breath catch. He was far from here, but he was big, if he were to accidentally step on this building she would die.

"Umm... you look pale."

A thin voice said, making her look down at her chest. A 7-inch little girl sat there, on the curve that was her chest, while holding onto the fabrics of her outfit to stay in place.

"Haha... I'm just wondering what I will eat tonight for dinner, don't worry, we are safe."

She lied. Hashirama had warned her in the morning, when they first separated, that she should quickly leave the castle as soon as possible, without appearing too suspicious. She had waited until he broke all expectations and destroyed the Colosseum before she fled the royal palace, and she just decided to pick up Princess Mansherry on the way.

Now she wondered if she should have stayed. It would have been safer there as long as she pretended to be in Doffy's team until the end, and then backstabbed. She looked at the snail watch on her wrist and spoke, trying to keep the tone of desperation away.

"Darling, do you really have a plan to take care of Pika? Uh oh-" Suddenly, she paused, her eyes wide as she peeked outside.

A small woman was flying far in the distance and towards Pika. "Looks like your sister is engaging him in an aerial battle soon. Well, aerial for her, he is just that tall right now. She's flying towards him from afar."

Viola saw with the help of her devil fruit as Tsunade Senju rushed to the behemoth of stone that stood a surreal 1500 meters in height, casting a shadow over the world that was darker than any cloud.

That was a true mountain of a man, taller than any giant. Being more than a kilometer tall wasn't a small feat, was there anyone who could stand against that?

– "Wait, Tsunade? I thought she was fighting King?"

"I don't know, she's fighting Pika now."

They couldn't exchange any more words, as she felt a smaller trembling of the ground compared to Pika's awakening. Peeking her head outside, she found a wooden titan, 100 meters tall, rushing towards Pika at an inhumane speed for its size.

It was impressive, scary even, in normal circumstances. But in comparison to Pika's 1500-meter height, it felt... short.

– "Your silence tells me you're judging my size right now."

"Darling, I am not saying it's small, but..."

She paused as the wood titan reached just near Pika. Pika yelled, his thin voice filling the entire country, but Viola didn't laugh when many others did. Because he moved his fist, the size of a small mountain, and threw it towards the wooden titan.

All Viola did was stare, as the wood titan jumped. It leaped through the air, as wings came out of its back and took it to the sky. The wooden titan curled its fist, and the fist began to grow in size. In a matter of seconds, the little fist of the titan was larger than his entire body, matching the size of the stone fist that rushed to clash with it.

Sadly, the clash never happened.

"Galaxy..."

A yell resonated in the sky, as blonde hair fluttered and a small fist slammed into the air above Pika's head.