[130] The Final Act (3)

Chapter 130: The Final Act (3)

A second before Hashirama bombarded the castle of Dressrosa out of the map, he called for Doflamingo to come out. If not for that call, Doffy might have been caught in the cataclysm. Hashirama didn't want that since that'd have been too easy of a death for him.

"Fuffuffuffu," Doflamingo stood in the air, a massive grin on his face even as he was frowning at the same time. His head looked at the trail of fire left behind by the fleeing King as he clicked his tongue.

He turned to look at Hashirama, shaking his head at the sight of dozens of clones that merged into one main body.

"There were quite a few innocent people in the castle, you know? They all died because of your unjust rage." Doffy said, looking at Hashirama from behind his shades.

"There was nobody, fool." Hashirama took a second to crack his neck. "I thought you were smarter than this, but I suppose if things happen too fast and unusually, they don't make sense in your head."

Doflamingo continued frowning and said nothing, making Hashirama shake his head. "Your palace had been cleared a long time ago. Didn't you notice, the Dwarf Princess vanished? I guess you were too busy being scared to notice. The other dwarves cleared the palace off anyone just a bit earlier."

That was the report Viola gave him via the comp. Hashirama watched as the frown on Doflamingo's head deepened and his iconic veins popped up on his forehead.

"I see... I suppose this is the end, heh." He cursed as his smile dropped. "I'd have had a chance if King didn't flee at a time like this. What a fucking bastard. I- [Overheat]!"

Midway through his speech, abruptly, he threw his hand ahead and an orange thick strong of concentrated heat rushed towards Hashirama.

If he was going to die here, then he'd go down only after doing as much damage as possible. It seemed damaged enough if he could kill one of the Senju siblings.

"[Five Color Strings]!" At the same time, his other hand swept forward to release a colored string from each finger.

The Overheat String was caught midair by not Hashirama, but a flying blonde woman who came to stop beside him. The strings from the next attack, however, were blocked by Hashirama's still-black wings.

"Looks like you have your back against the wall, disgusting scum." Tsunade held onto his Overheat string with her bare hands as she glared at him. "It's time for you to pay. For the crime you committed 19 years ago."

Doflamingo stared at the scene for a bit before he grabbed his face and laughed. "It's funny how after all I did, I'm hearing such words from two circus sibling duo covered in black tattoos."

"You-"

"[Billow White]!" Just when Tsunade went to reply, Doflamingo used that chance to use his powers once again.

As they were in the sky, many buildings below their feet turned into towering masses of strings — affected by Doffy's awakened powers – before rushing towards both of the siblings.

"Sister, don't try to chat with him, he's just trying to distract us with it!" Hashirama yelled as he met the incoming wave with his wings and fists.

"I get it, now stay back. [Nine Heavens]!" Tsunade raised her fist and slammed it on the incoming wave, as nine spiraling dragon heads clashed with the string wave, turning them into vapor.

When the vapor cleared, Doflamingo was not in the sky anymore. It took the siblings a second to notice him, but that was a second too late. Doflamingo was on top of the halved hill that once held the castle on top of it, he kneeled down and touched the ground.