[136] Trying to Shoot Two Birds With One Stone (1)

Chapter 136: Trying to Shoot Two Birds With One Stone (1)

With the help of the Marines and Viola, the remaining members of Doffy's Crew were forced to reveal their secrets to the citizens of Dressrosa. Everyone had realized by then that their seemingly benevolent rulers were actually far from that; their stolen memories that had returned helped them affirm that idea in their hearts. The testimony of Doffy's broken crew helped confirm the truth.

With their Captain gone, the Donquixote Pirates lost all their morale. Their will broke and they didn't hesitate to speak up. What was the point of keeping anything secret now?

The marines spent the rest of the day capturing all the pirates who had taken the side of Doflamingo in this little episode, while they ignored the other pirates who had fought by their sides. The marines were to leave tomorrow, after wrapping up all the small details.

A few of the Hashirama clones meddled in sometimes and snatched up Sugar who was cuffed with sea stones. A girl like that was not to Impel Down; what if they used her blood to make a Seraphim with the power of Toy-Toy Fruit?

"L-let me go! Don't kill me! Please let me go!" as he flew across the sky while holding the little devil girl by her collar, she kept crying, her tears leaving a trail behind, while Hashirama was busy thinking.

The Seraphims were the advanced version of the Pacifasta. In the canon timeline, as far as Hashirama's knowledge went, there were Seven Seraphims made from the DNA of the first Seven Warlord of the Seas. They all had the power of their specific Warlord too, and they had the potential to surpass the originals, as they carried the bloodline of Lunarians. How could he be sure that there couldn't be more of those clones?

At the very least, Hashirama wasn't going to let the Toy-Toy nightmare continue, which would have been on a greater scale than what happened in Dressrosa if someone like Imu got their hand in a slave with that power.

However, since he wasn't going to kill her either, he had to think of something else. So he dropped her to Tsunade and told her to keep the girl locked somewhere else for now. Maybe in whatever jail Dressrosa had to offer.

After dropping Sugar off, Hashirama also abducted someone else.

"Hey! Bastard! Stop stealing our criminals!" one of the marine officers, with a whip in her hand, yelled as she whipped the air. She yelled for him to stop but he didn't.

"Don't worry, this is the last one!" He yelled back.

The person he took this time was a goofy-looking man, but his looks couldn't be more deceiving. It was Senor Pink, the man. The reason why he was taking this man was similar to Sugar — in the canon timeline, Vegapunk made a seraphim clone of Jinbei with the power of Senor's Swim-Swim Fruit. Hashirama was entirely against the creation and even the idea of seraphim-pacifista, so if not throwing Senor to Impel Down would weaken Jinbei's future clone, then he would do it.

Though, other than the logical reason, he just really liked this man as a character. He rarely fanboyed, like never, but this man deserved better than to rot in prison while his power was being used for evil. So if he could talk him into changing sides, then maybe he'd let him fly the Senju Flag after the Senju Grand Fleet would be formed.

"How's the plan coming along?" Tsunade asked when he handed him over the cuffed Senor.

"I need to wait till night." He replied and then took off into the air again.

Later, the King and Kyros would announce to the Kingdom's populace that indeed their country was now free. The citizens cried and apologized to their kind rulers, and then welcomed them back to the throne.

* * *

It was nighttime. The moon hung high outside the window, and a gentle breeze blew in and filled the room with a calmness. Two ladies, a mature black-haired one and a young pink-haired one, sat opposite each other in sofa chairs, as they sipped tea and chatted.

The older lady, Viola, was clad in a soft and luxurious nightgown, while the younger girl wore a charming pink pajama dress. A beautiful landscape painting hung on the wall behind Viola's sofa, adding a touch of elegance to the surroundings. The room was filled with a cozy vibe, making it the perfect setting for a light-hearted conversation that the two ladies were going through.

"It'll take months to remake our castle, so bear with the mansion life for a bit, dear." Viola took a sip from her teacup as she told her niece.

Hashirama's [Chakra Sun Bombardment] had erased the castle of Dressrosa, which was more than 800 years old, into cinders. So the royal family had no choice but to move on to one of the many mansions they owned around the city. This one was located close to the original castle, right below the tall hill.

Rebecca laughed. "I lived in the jail rooms of the colosseum, Aunty. Living here is cozier than anywhere I have slept in the last few years."

Viola's cup paused near her lip and she stared at Rebecca. She put the cup down and stood up; she walked over and hugged her from behind.

"I am sorry, baby."

"It's not your fault..."

"I know, but still. You shouldn't have gone through all this at your age." She kissed her niece on the side of her head. "I'm sorry."

Rebecca stayed silent, closing her eyes and relaxing. How nice it felt to be held in a hug by a family member. It felt so safe. Rebecca opened her eyes when she remembered an important thing.

"Aunty, what about Hashirama...?"

Viola frowned, canceling the hug. She fell silent and then returned to her seat. She took a sip of tea and looked at Rebecca. "He's all over the country with his clone technique, I don't know where he is currently. My eyes hurt too much because of searching, I can't even use my powers right now because it hurts."

"Aunty..." Rebecca said with a worried look. "You are being too hard on him. You will hurt his heart at this rate."

Viola's eyes shook for a moment, but her niece missed it. She looked away. "It's... better that way. Yeah."

"What? I couldn't hear it."

"It's nothing." Viola stood up. "You should return to your room. It's getting late."

"Uh, alright." Rebecca got up and walked to the door. She paused and then walked back to hug her aunt one last time, one long time, and then took her leave. "See you in the morning. I'll miss you."

Saying so, Rebecca took her leave and Viola fell on her butt on the sofa. A heavy, long sigh came out of her lips.

"Fool," she murmured. "Why did you have to go after both of us? I'd have been in your arms now if you hadn't captured the heart of my niece."

How could she embrace him, show her real love for him, when her niece was in love with him? If he had to be with one of them, along with his other girls, it should be the younger one. Rebecca was a much better option than someone like her.

**

**

**