[132] More Than A Quarrel (2)

Chapter 132: More Than A Quarrel (2)

Boom! Dudduddduh!

Hashirama fell on the land of Green Bit and bounced backward like a pebble skipping on water. The three pairs of wings on his back snapped, hurting quite a bit, as they were connected to his bones.

When the sliding stopped, he had enough time to get up and fight back, but he didn't bother. He lay there as his sister came flying, landing on top of him with her fist ready.

"Why are you like this?!" She said with a punch to his jaw.

"Always thinking you know the best!" This time it was a punch on his right cheek.

"What do you know about the dangers of this world, being born talented and having never faced any adversaries?!" His left cheek received a hit this time.

Like that, Tsunade yelled and punched him continuously for a long few minutes. The painful sounds of bones crunching, teeth breathing, and the flesh on his face splitting apart, filled the air, as did the splattering of blood.

Only when Tsunade took her frustration and rage out on him did she note that he hadn't replied once; he was just staring up at her with blank eyes.

Silence lingered in the area for a moment as Tsunade met his gaze for as long as she had been beating him.

"Why aren't you saying anything back?" Tsunade asked slowly, frowning, but he didn't reply either. He was too still. "No..."

Her eyes shook as she quickly reached out a hand to check his pulse. A look of relief appeared on her face as she felt his life.

"Why do you look relieved?" He said in a hoarse voice, looking up at her. "I took it for granted that you were gonna kill me. Given how much you were throwing hands."

"Shut up. You can just heal it off-"

"You have changed, sister." His face didn't show any expression, it was too deformed to do so. It wasn't healing either. Only his eyes were clear, darkened and filled with a strange look. "You'd have never said that before. Seeing the world of violence seemed to have nulled your senses. Even if I can heal, it does hurt a lot. Healing also hurts. Oh and, I don't have enough chakra left to heal."

"You have the Seal of Hun-"

A wave of chakra erupted out of his body, spreading into the forest around them, and flourishing into decades of growth. All of a sudden, Hashirama's Seal of Hundred was empty.

"There. Not anymore." He said.

"What the hell are you doing?! Why are you being this stubborn?!" She grabbed him by the collar and yanked upwards, but that little motion caused a snap to resound from his neck that caused her to flinch.

"I'm not dead," he confirmed as she put him down gently. "I wouldn't want to die like this – unless you plan to throw a Galaxy Impact on my face and kill me. Then, at least I can say I died by your hand."

"..."

"It hurts, sis."

"..."

Blood spilled from his face as his eyes met hers; she looked back with a panicked look on her face. Tsunade reached out again to feel his pulse; her jaws clenched and her lips shook when she felt it slowly but surely weaken.

"I think," he said. "I thought too highly of myself. How selfish. I thought you'd be by my side no matter what I did. Naturally, that's a fool's dream as you are a person of your own and have dreams of your own."