[91] Trouble (2)

Chapter 91: Trouble (2)

"As for you,"

Robin looked at Mikita.

The blonde-haired woman was sitting beside Hashirama, and she had her arms crossed. Though she tried to put on a strong front, Robin could see the stiffness in her hands.

When Robin looked at her, her blue eyes locked with Mikita's green, and she gave the blonde a disappointed look. Although she had only known Vivi for a few months, Robin didn't side with Mikata as she knew that what they did was wrong.

The two of them had traveled over two years together; they would trust their life in the other's hand in a split second, but Robin could not sweep this kind of thing under the rug. She was not fond of what she had been doing with the Captain of this ship behind Vivi's back.

"Do you have anything to add to what Vivi just said, Mikita?"

"Well..."

Mikita's voice trailed off. After a bit, she grumbled and looked at Vivi.

"You are right, yes, that's really what happened. I'll just make it clear that he wasn't forcing me or anything. I mean, I already told you that I love him, back in Jaya, when we first met."

"..."

"It's stupid of you to assume I'd wait for you to make your move, and it's stupid of you to think I would stop just because you slept with him."

Vivi's eyelids twitched at those words. She opened her mouth to retaliate, but Mikita didn't let her. Robin frowned and gestured to Mikita to shut up, but the girl spoke anyway.

"Actually. That day in Jaya, when he killed all those men... for me, I was more than just touched. While you gave him complicated looks, and even called him out on it, I was in love. It's your fault that you didn't love him enough to accept him even if he was a killer. I don't mind if he's a cannibal, or a rapist.While you sulked around I wasn't, I took the chance."

"I went with him on that ship and I had him push me down on the bed. I slept with him before you. Ah, in that sense, not that it matters, but you were the one who stole him from me, not the other way around."

"Mikita! Shut up!"

Robin yelled with authority, and the cook went silent. Robin's rage grew when she noticed how Hashirama had to suppress a small content smile.

Vivi on the other hand looked stunned. Her eyes were confused and filled with a betrayal. No, she didn't want to believe what she just heard. This wasn't how things were in her head.

How could her man have always been like this? He couldn't have slept with her that day!

Despite the situation, she turned her head to Hashirama. She looked into his eyes and pleaded silently for him to say otherwise. She wished his eyes would say no, that Mikata was making things up. However, Vivi was met with despair when he just shrugged.

"So it was all a lie..."

Vivi's eyes shook and tears once again threatened to break free. She stared at him again this time her eyes twitched in desperation, adrenaline rushing through her veins as she nearly moved to attack; instead, she stood up and raised her voice.

"You said 'I love you too' that day... was it all a lie?! Not only did you kidnap me, you saved the woman who nearly killed me!, but you actually slept with her right after. Was I always the second choice? If I didn't come with you that day, would you have left me for her? Hey, don't just stare, say something!!"

Vivi was worked up. Her arms flailing around, if it wasn't for Robin, she was going to attack her childhood sweetheart. Gently Robin guided her back down. At first, Vivi was going to punch Robin on instinct but she couldn't do that, because to her knowledge Robin was on her side, as she was the only girl who hadn't played around with Hashirama.