[95] Big Trouble (1)

Chapter 95: Big Trouble (1)

As the festival began, the streets of the Amazon Lily came alive with color. Red lanterns and banners adorned the roads, symbolizing good fortune and happiness, while intricate paper-cut designs of auspicious symbols decorated doors and windows: inviting blessings and positive energy.

The all-female marketplace, a buzzing hub during the festival, had stalls overflowed with handmade crafts, intricate jewelry, and delicious local delicacies. The women eagerly exchanged goods, ideas, and encouragement.

One of the main highlights of the festival was the grand feast. Well, that was the main event actually. Women bustled around and skillfully prepared an array of traditional dishes. Their camaraderie was palpable as they shared culinary secrets and stories. When the feast was ready, the island's women gathered at long tables, sharing dishes like Eight Treasures Rice—a sticky rice dish filled with dried fruits, nuts, sweet red bean paste—and Longevity Noodles, symbolizing longevity and good health.

While the larger part of the islanders gathered to eat, a small group of women clad in vibrantly colored silk robes performed dances, their graceful movements enchanting spectators – especially Hashirama. There was also singing and other instruments playing nearby.

It was a rich atmosphere overall, filled with laughter and joy. There was a large platform, but it was empty for now. Hashirama assumed something big would be presented there later, but he wasn't sure what.

Hashirama's personal favorite was the booze around here, there was no limit to how strong you could make your shot. It was awesome!

"Bffrr~ Hicc! C'mon, you must be lying! No way it was that fun."

Obviously, he wasn't staggering drunk, he was just barely in the mood. That was the curse of being invincible. However, the one who just spoke was drunker than anyone else at the feast.

Marguerite's clothes were already very revealing, but now even the few straps that held her bra and skirt were loosening. She wanted to try the stuff "a man drinks" and then got herself in this state. Now she was sprawled over his body, shoulder by shoulder, as she flirted with him without her shame. She would probably remember this the next morning and feel embarrassed... probably.

The girls from his crew obviously had a lot to say about that, given they had just been talking about cheating and all that just this morning. However, they still took Marguerite as an innocent little baby, so they kept their eyes on Hashirama. Threateningly they watched over him.

"Try anything funny on her and you're dead." – was what their eyes screamed.

Luckily, they too soon got too drawn into the festival, the fun, the gossiping, and the meeting with the other women of this island. So they couldn't exactly focus on him.

Marguerite was out in the sea for the last two months, so she was enjoying the booze and food. She was trying to relax, and it helped that he was with him.

"Mhm... dammit."

Marguerite was basically cuddling him at this point, and sadly his hands couldn't stay off any longer either. He wrapped his right hand around her waist, squeezing it and feeling her, as she released an involuntary moan.

"Ahhn~ N-not there..."

There wasn't really anything else that he could do at that point. He lost control of himself and let his instincts take over. To make things clear, he wasn't exactly taking advantage of a drunk little girl, she knew what she was doing to a certain degree, though she didn't openly display it.