[94] Amazon Lily (2)

Chapter 94: Amazon Lily (2)

"By the way, can you wear something to- uh- cover that?" Lumi the Amazonian made one last demand, in the form question, before leaving.

Hashirama rubbed the back of his head as he watched Lumi walk away. Robin walked to him and handed over his shirt that somehow ended up on her hands.

"Thanks."

"Stop fooling around."

That was her reply to his kind words, to which he shook his head in grief and longing. Indeed, the world didn't appreciate kind men.

Though now there was another issue, their group was left alone in a foreign land. He noticed Vivi walking back towards him with a giant almost pouting Karoo. Nami and Mikita stepped closer to him as well, and now that they were all reunited Hashirama was quite lost on what to say.

Normally, being alone on a new island wasn't an issue, that's where all the fun adventuring comes from, but given the islanders' nature this time, in addition to the general vibe with the recent revelations about Hashirama, they decided against adventuring alone. Instead, opting for a resident to guide them around.

It was then that Marguerite, the blondie from before, walked to him. Some girls from her group were also behind her; it seemed despite being a young member of the group she had quite the influence. Perhaps she was just strong. No matter the circumstances, they let her do the talking as they stayed behind and showed respect.

"Thank you for helping us. If you need anything, you can come find me in the northern side of the city."

The girl put a hand over her chest and gave a low nod. This was a greeting of the Amazonians, or a goodbye in this case. With that, she turned around and left.

Or, she was about to leave anyway.

"Hey, can you show us around?"

Hashirama called back, a little hesitant.

"We are basically new here; you know? It'd be great if we had a guide and more awesome if it was a pretty lady."

Marguerite paused while her back faced him. Then she hastily turned around and smiled, a small blush appearing on her face.

"Are you sure? If you ask Madam Lumi she can provide you with someone better."

"But I want you."

"Um, then, if you don't mind..."

She stepped closer to him with a smile. While the girls behind her rolled their eyes and gave her teasing looks. In contrast with the girls behind him who starred in jealousy.

"First off, you can follow me to my home. The area there is beautiful. Do you mind?"

"Not at all. Lead the way."

Hashirama smiled at her as her cheeks grew rosier and then cleared her throat. She turned around and then walked, leading him.

* * *

The anime tried to portray this place mostly by its different culture. However, Amazon Lily was much more than that. It was a beautiful piece of land, with the nature of calm, and the city filled with such a rich vibe.

The Amazonian women lived within the Chinese architecture – which was then highlighted by the lovely nature of the green island.

Hashirama and his crew followed Marguerite around and enjoyed the island for all it had to offer. Instead of "Berries", they used "Gor" as their currencies, since they were an isolated country. Also for that exact reason, the value of Gor was lower than Berries, so they could afford things for nearly half of its price. So looking around the island, buying this and that, was a process enjoyed by them all.