[102] Heartbroken (1)

Chapter 102: Heartbroken (1)

"Aha."

A light bulb went up in Gloriosa's head as she realized why Hancock had become like this.

Sitting on a royal bed, her back faced the old woman; her two sisters and Hashirama also witnessed the scene.

Boa Hancock, who had been self-conscious of her slave mark, proudly presented her back for the four of them to see. She had her hair on one side of her shoulders, revealing her back, as everyone other than Hashirama stared at it in pure awe and surprise.

"This is certainly a big incident... haaah, this is a strange turn of events."

Gloriosa was smiling, unlike usual. She laughed and backed off a little, allowing the two Gorgon sisters to rush to Hancock and hug her. The two sisters began to shed tears, not feeling any jealousy or envy, but purely happy that their eldest sister was now truly free.

"You are quite the man,"

Gloriosa walked up to Hashirama, stood by his side, and said while observing the scene.

"So how did you do it? Some sort of devil fruit ability?"

"Yes."

Hashirama looked at her short stature and nodded. He didn't have any reason to lie to her.

Gloriosa went silent and observed the three sisters. Her eyes locked on the well-covered backs of the two younger sisters, as she looked a little sad.

"I guess Hancock doesn't have the courage to ask you, but..."

The two of them were a bit far from the three sisters, and Gloriosa was talking in a low tone. So they couldn't hear them. The old lady paused for a second before she continued.

"All three of them were captured by the Nobles in the past. All three of them had the mark. Hancock is free of it now, but the other two are still chained by it. They don't feel it now, but they'd feel envy sooner or later, it isn't a good thing. Can you... maybe it's too much to ask after how we treated you, but can you remove their marks as well?"

Hashirama stared at her, and then back at the crying sisters. Staying silent for a bit, he sighed and then grumbled.

"Whatever, sure. Since I helped one of them anyway, it'd feel empty if I don't help the other two."

On that note, damn were they ugly. It was astonishing how they were blood-related to Hancock. Sandersonia did have a bombshell of a body, even if her face was weird, but the other one, Marigold, was no different from a living balloon.

"Yeah,"

Gloriosa smiled.

"Just don't tell them that I requeste-"

"Hancock, granny wants me to remove that mark from your two sisters. If you and they agree, I can move with it right away. In the meantime, can you go and fetch my cuties?"

Gloriosa blinked, her eyelids twitching, as the three sisters paused and turned to them. They looked at Hashirama first, speechless and gratified, and then they shot Gloriosa a look, who looked a little embarrassed and looked away.

For once, Boa Hancock's eyes went gentle as she looked at the retired Snake Empress.

* * *

Hancock trusted Hashirama, as he worked on her own body. So she suggested the two sisters drink the anesthesia he created, which eased their pain greatly.

Hashirama was left alone with the two sisters, lying back naked on the bed, as he did his magic. Hancock and Gloriosa looked inside from a window, with the former feeling a bit regretful seeing the expressions of the two sisters. Perhaps she should have taken the anesthesia too...