[125] Pure Chaos (2)

Chapter 125: Pure Chaos (2)

Dressrosa was the country of romance, gladiators, and toys. The toys lived in harmony with the humans, there were nearly as many toys as there were humans. Nobody remembered where these toys came from, but they were still an enjoyable addition to the country's theme.

Today, all that was destroyed.

"R-run! It's a gorilla!"

"The gorilla toy became a real gorilla!"

People fled, but there was nowhere to flee. There were lions, buffalos, and many other animals who suddenly appeared, who all held the strength to tear a human apart.

Not all fled, however. There was no need to flee for many of them. Their family had returned, and memories crashed back when toys near them turned into people. They cried for another reason, a more emotional reason, and hugged one another while uncaring of the dangers around them.

"H-honey! How could I have forgotten?!"

Couples reunited, families gathered back, and many cried. Beasts loomed over them to tear them to pieces, but none were injured as the Blind Swordsman reprimanded the beasts in no time. Issho and some others kept the crowd alive, taking down the beasts and foolish pirates who dared attack people at this time.

The Chinjao Family, who too had regained their senses and returned to being humans from their fate of staying toys, helped the civilians too along with their army called the Happo Navy.

Chaos ensued. All who were freed from the toy curse, despite their background, fought back against the army that was on Doflamingo's side. They didn't care, they just wanted revenge.

Just earlier, even if the Senju Pirates were doing well, Doflamingo and his ally armies would have soon overpowered the smaller of the good guys. Now, that tide turned around.

Not that any of it mattered, really. Even if the lower battleground earned a victor, all really depended on the higher forces. If it was Doflamingo's win at the top, even if his army lost, he would be able to turn around the tide easily.

Against the portion of Beast Pirates, Big Mom Pirates, and Doflamingo pirates, the Marines and its current allies stood strong. The air was growing heavy with a very thick smell of blood, but nobody planned to stop until the very end.

...In the meantime, Doflamingo was busy growling and yelling in his castle, hiding from Tsunade and searching for any way to get out of this situation.

* * *

In the meantime, the original Hashirama was near the underground trade port of dressrosa. The SMILE Factory that he was after, was a hidden facility situated near the secret underground trade. As the name of the location implied, the factory produced the artificial Devil Fruits known as SMILEs that Doflamingo sells to the Beast Pirates.

"Huh, entirely coated with Sea-Stone. Must have cost like hell."

Hashirama noted as he hid behind a stone and peeked at the circular dome-like building that had a glass roof on top of its sea-stone-made walls. He carried a small Den Den Mushi watch around his wrist, and a voice came out of it to inform him about the building.

– "It ought to be. Because Doflamingo treasures this place more than his life. After all, his life is indeed dependent on this building. If the SMILE fruit production stopped, then Kaido would claim Doflamingo's life with his draconic claws. He can be pretty cowardly in some situations."

Today, Hashirama was here to do just that. Too bad for the flamingo man, but for what it counted, he won't have to worry about Kaido since he will die by their hands anyway.