[112] Three Devil Fruit Reward

If you want to read the next 20 chapters right away, visit my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

Chapter 112: Three Devil Fruit Reward

The land of love, passion and toys; that was Dressrosa. Tsunade felt somewhat old seeing so many young couples roaming the streets, but at least the food and alcohol kept her distracted for a while.

After that, she had to sober up when she went to meet the bastard ruling this country. As much as she wanted to bash his head against the floor right then and there, there were some problems.

Firstly, she didn't want to do it without her brother by her side. The desire to have Shira by her side when she would destroy Doffy was more of an emotional one than anything at first, but now it was a necessary one.

There were oddities present here.

There was King the Wildfire and Charlotte Smoothie here, and while she may be able to take them down one on one, she was not confident in fighting all three of them alone.

'Why the fuck are they here anyway?'

Were they here to recruit? Or what? In whatever case, Tsunade decided to wait until Hashirama arrived here, or until the end of this tournament, before she would ultimately attack Doflamingo.

However, as she was invited by Doffy, she had to go meet him once before the start of the tournament. So when she did go, she took Boa Hancock with her, whom she had met on her way there. If things went south, at least this woman would be of very help.

Heck, if things truly went south and they had to fight, there was a fairly large chance that she and Hancock would win.

Luckily, the meeting went smoother than expected. Tsunade did notice some suspicious activities, but perhaps taking Hancock with her was a better decision than she had hoped because her being there caused Doflamingo to not take any chances with Tsunade. Yet.

Doflamingo offered Tsunade a stay in his castle, which she obviously rejected. It was too suspicious, plus he made her skin crawl. As much as she wanted to wipe the floor with his grinning face, she held back and left with Hancock.

Just like Hancock, she was allowed a mansion on the far for herself and her subordinates. Before parting ways with Hancock, she thanked her and asked her about Hashirama.

"Erm... well, it's uh..."

Boa Hancock, the proud woman whom Tsunade held respect towards, grew very flustered due to the question.

It was a very odd sight that confused Tsunade. In the end, Tsunade moved on from the subject, assuming that her new friend was just shy about the fact that she couldn't be helpful to her.

Whatever the case, Tsunade was sure Hashirama would come. The front page of the newspaper was printed with the line that she would be attending this festival. The news was only that big because she, a marine vice admiral, would be here as a guest on a mostly pirate-filled event.

Even if Hashirama was in the calm belts, he should have received a copy of the newspapers. So even if he wasn't here yet, he should be on his way.

If Tsunade could say one thing for sure, it was that her brother wouldn't let her be in the face of danger.

Soon she would know, she was absolutely right.

* * *

The land of love, passion and toys; that was Dressrosa. Hashirama hadn't paid attention to the last detail before, but when he was returning to the abode of the Kuja Pirates, to meet with his crew one last time, he paid attention to them.