We're So Back; Recap

Author Note: For life reasons Cursed Gamer is yet to be complete (almost there) but as promised, I'm posting Hashirama's Voyage anyway today. As well as a mass-release.

Anyway, here is a small Story Recap for those who have a bad memory like me -

A guy with a weird past reincarnates as Hashirama Senju, but not in Naruto, instead, he's in One Piece. Tsunade isn't his granddaughter, but a sister who is 16 years older than him. When he turns 16, and she is 32, she leaves for the Marines to learn the secrets of the world. Only in the future would they both know that it was not the brightest idea.

In the same week that Tsunade leaves, Hashirama is pulled into a battle against the Baroque Works. He threatens a member of that organization, Mikita, and the two of them join hands with Nico Robin to take out Sir Crocodile. The mission goes without interruption, though around the end Nico Robin is almost exposed to the army of Marines sent to capture Crocodile, and Hashirama saves her by using a wood-clone with transformation jutsu.

Only for Nico Robin to steal his money and flee. She knew Cipher Pol would be in search of her, since the wood-clone escaped the ship, so she wanted to present the situation in a way that made it seem that she had cut ties with Hashirama, in case they harmed him to get to her.

Two years later, she returns. She asks for his help to save Mikita. He rejects her. She insists and he accepts as long as she agrees to be his 'property'. As her first job on his owned property, she reads the Poneglyph under Alabasta. In the Poneglyph, they find that Hashirama Senju is mentioned there, by name, 800 years ago.

It's Vivi's 16th birthday. Hashirama dances with her and flees the country, which enrages both the King and Queen. Oh and, if you forgot, Hashirama and the Queen had kind of a subtle chemistry. After leaving for the seas, Hashirama and the crew save Mikita. Mikita apologizes to Shira and they fuck.

Then they continue their adventure. They visit East Blue and he brings Nami to the crew; this time Nami has the Bomb-Bomb fruit, which she uses to kill Arlong. Hashirama wanted Nojiko to come too, but sadly, things didn't turn out that way. On and before that, the crew stayed at Baratie and met Sanji.

The crew then travels back to the grandline. Tsunade was searching for him, she was waiting in front of the reverse mountains, but he left through the calm belt. The crew is in search of the Emerald City, and they know it's located in one of the four calm belts. So they leave for the 2nd calmbelt in Paradise and go to the Boin Archipelago. They meet a weird character there, Beidou the Mid Mom.

A big fight happens, Hashirama gets Beidou's special sword and manages to use Advanced Conq Haki with its help, as he cuts the island into pieces. With Tectonic Cleaver.

Hashirama takes the sword, and Mid Mom Pirates (real name Crux Pirates) are now in 'alliance'.

The Senju Pirates get a jolly-roger and then travel to the calmbelt. There they come across the Kuja Pirates, who attack them, and Hashirama counters. They are about to drown and be eaten by sea kings when he saves them. They apologize and take his crew to Amazon Lily.

Just a few days ago, Tsunade and Boa Hancock met and became friends. Now, Hashirama fucks bitches in Amazon Lily and gets caught lacking by Hancock, who tries to turn him into stone, but a clash of Conqueror's Haki leaves him safe. Until the Kuja granny takes him down.

Some type of fight and reconciliation happens where he heals Boa's scar and she's in love. They search for the Emerald City and fail to find it. Boa tells Shira about the colosseum tournament in Dressrosa, and that Tsunade will be there.

The Kuja crew and the Senju crew go there a month later and he participates in the tournament. In the process, he seduces Viola as well as Rebecca. Hashi and Tsunade fight off Doffy and King, and defeat both. King flees.

Tsunade fights with Shira to get him 'back to her senses' but after a terrible fight where he refuses to harm her, until an [Icon] almost manifested overhead, she was the one who returns to her senses. In Chapter 133, she declares resignation from the Marines for the sake of her brother and only family.

With that done, let's move on to the Chapter 134...