[73] To Not Let Him Slip Away (2)**

Chapter 73: To Not Let Him Slip Away (2)**

Admittedly, Hashirama was pretty drunk. While Vivi was drunk too from her dose, Hashirama made his personal drink very strong by adding grape juice with his powers.

So both of their breaths smelled of alcohol as they kissed. Their bodies pressed against one another, as the pushed down Hashirama wrapped his hands around her waist, and pulled her down at him.

"Nghn~"

Her young body was reactive to his touch, her stomach twitching from butterflies. As he pulled her down to him by the waist, she grabbed his hair and kissed him rough.

"Y-you brought this to yourself..."

As if some typical assaulter, Vivi canceled the kiss for a brief instant and commented. Her face was red and her breath was visible, as she smirked down at him and then kissed him again.

"My, since when was my princess this horny- mm?"

Hashirama couldn't hold back a chuckle as she sealed his lips and kissed him aggressively. Honestly, he made her this way. The once gentle Vivi was changed due to his harsh training, and now she was this. Was she having her revenge by pushing him down and ravaging him?

As a man, though, Hashirama could never allow her this much pushing down. Through a swift movement, he twisted her body and pushed her under him. One hand went under her body, due to the sudden movement, and another rested over her head.

Her black short shirt was a mess, and the belt on her purple shorts was nearly undone. Her blush was hard, as her navel peeked at him under the moonlight, and her blue eyes seemed to draw his attention like a suicidal prey.

"Seductive little princess."

"You should take a look at yourself before saying that."

Her words suggested he wasn't any less seductive to her right now. That made him smile involuntarily and he leaned over to press a gentle kiss on her lips.

A sloppy kiss started as their saliva intertwined. Vivi nearly lost it as he pressed her arms above her head with one hand, while his other hand slipped under her purple shorts. She let out a bewitching moan just as his fingers violently slipped into her.

"Oh God~"

"Punishment for pushing me down. It was amusing though."

"S-shut it!"

As if to mean 'if you say so', he shut himself up by pushing his lips on hers that were glossy from saliva.

Vivi's eyes rolled as she was kissed and also played by his fingers. It was as if she was an instrument because she reacted to all his movements, her voice making sounds she didn't know she could make.

Her drowsy mind came to realize what was happening. Something that only lovers were supposed to do, it was something her mother ordered to never indulge in before marriage. But now here she was, enjoying it to her fullest, with this bastard who didn't hesitate to punch her right after he said "love you too".

"Aghh, I love this-!"

Hashirama adored her confession. It made him work harder to kiss her, enjoying the warm feeling of her wet tongue that danced with his.

His other hand gently undid the last button that held her black short shirt in place, making her breasts jiggle outward. They were quite big for her age, and she went shy and covered them when the cold air brushed against her hard nipples.

Hashirama's fingers pressed a particular spot inside her pussy, that was the last nail that caused her voice to break and let out a crazy moan.

Feeling his heart filling up from the sound, Hashirama smiled and moved his hands to her breasts. His hands cupped her round jugs and pressed them down. The soft feeling would have been overwhelming if he was a virgin, her body was truly a miracle that had softness and hardness in the right places