[40] The Birthday Girl (3)

Chapter 40: The Birthday Girl (3)

The princess' birthday ceremony began in the evening, after the sunset. The guests were all inside the royal palace by now; enjoying the lavish castle indoors rich with history.

The huge room was adorned with sparkling chandeliers and adorned with intricate tapestries and artwork. Large windows lined the walls, allowing the soft light of the setting sun to filter in, casting a warm glow over the room.

The orchestra played a gentle waltz as guests stood and sat all around the hall room, sipping champagne and watching the festivities with enjoyment.

In a corner of the room, a group of courtiers gathers around a grand piano, listening as a musician performed a beautiful melody. The sound of laughter and music flew around the air, creating a festive and joyous atmosphere.

"Now, everyone, I will take a minute of yours."

Amidst this atmosphere, Nefertari Titi said after she walked to stand on the platform that was at one end of the room, raised by stairs.

Even with so many gorgeous ladies present at the ball, the Queen seemed to stick out even so. With a diamond crown gleaming on her head, Titi stood beside Nefertari Cobra who wore a golden crown.

"Haha, as you know," The King started. "Today my one and only daughter, my heart that pumps out of my body, has turned into an adult. It's Princess Nefertari Vivi's birthday."

A gentle cheer, suitable for the atmosphere, rang out across the ball. Everyone was excited, it was time for her to enter the room.

"Obviously, we can't start the party without her here, can we?" King Cobra stood to the side, creating a little space between him and the Queen, and gestured his hand to the door behind. "Please welcome, the Star of the night."

Silence fell as the door opened and blue flower petals washed into the room. Wind came from behind the door, and the wind brought a scent and the petals of Hydrangea flower.

With anticipation, everyone watched as the princess herself slowly became visible. Wearing a sleeveless white dress, a bit tight as if to show her mature body to indicate that she had stepped into adolescence, Nefertari Vivi came into the view of everyone.

[Image Here]

After a spreading gasp of awe, a loud cheer and handclapping deafened the area

* * *

"She has grown well," Hashirama was eating a kebab, sitting by the long food table. "Not even saying just for the sake of it."

"I guess you'd know," the young man sitting beside him said, a glass of vodka in his hand. "I was a little jealous at first, but uh, it's better this way."

"What the hell's that supposed to mean, Koza dude?" Hashirama turned to give the man, one of his close friends at this point, a deceptive look. As if he didn't know what Koza meant.