[46] A Delayed Punishment (2)**

Chapter 46: A Delayed Punishment (2)**

The sea was tranquil, with occasional aggressive waves. Near the shore, a circular ship lay docked, and it gently swayed with the sea's rhythm.

The susurrus sound of the sea made harmony with the chirping of birds; birds that were returning to Jaya island, after being scared away by the earlier skirmish.

All that sound, yet they faded away if one would walk further inside the docked ship. Instead, their ears would have been blessed by the soft and lustrous whimpers of a soul-quivering voice.

The source of the voice was one of the few bedrooms within this ship. It was a room that apparently belonged to one of the now-deceased female members of the crew, guessable by all the feminine accessories in there.

"Mhmn~"

Inside the very pink-ly decorated room, was an equally girly bed. On top of the bed, a scene was unfolding that would catch anybody's eyes.

A blonde woman, wearing pieces of jewelry across her body, lay on top of the bed.

She moaned and quivered on her spot, owing to the man who was above her. His hands pushed down her arms above her head, and his lips kissed her delicious nape, earning reactions that were most feminine of her.

Hashirama pushed down Mikita and kissed her most honest body parts.

"Oh god- S-stop~"

Mikita moaned out a plea.

Contrary to that, her hands behaved in a different manner entirely— they freed from Hashirama's pin, and pulled his body closed, hugging his back.

"Mhm~ I haven't showered in a few days. I was locked, you know~? I-I should take a shower first, right?"

Hashirama bit down and sucked the thin skin of her neck. A hickey was left behind, and only after that did he raise his head to look at her face.

"You're right, you've been locked."

Hashirama said, looking curious.

"You don't smell, don't worry. Maybe it's because you were in a forest? But in whatever case, you smell like flowers instead."

"Mm..."

Mikita was blushing. Putting the back of her hand over her mouth, her eyes wandered around the room as she failed to look at his face.

"I see. I... still wanna take a shower."

"Ah. No problem, it's alright."

Hashirama was okay with that.

So he grabbed her by the waist... and then gently threw her soft body over his shoulders.

"Let's go and shower together."

"H-huh- Wait- What-"

Mikita could only yelp in confusion, while Hashirama walked to search for the bathroom's location, with her on top of his shoulders.

....

The bathroom was found after just half a minute's search. It was a pretty large facility and wasn't as bad as Hashirama expected from a pirate ship.

At the very least, the Bellamy Pirates reinforced their ship well. Hashirama had to admit.

"Um, Hashirama..."

Hashirama ignored whatever Mikita was saying, and created a clone. He didn't use any hand seals this time.

The clone simply rose from his shadow, moved to turn on the water tap of the bathtub, and then walked back to take Mikita from the Main's hands.