[43] Smallfry Pirates (2)

Chapter 43: Smallfry Pirates (2)

Bellamy the Hyena.

He was the captain of the Bellamy Pirates. Both he and most members of his crew were from the North Blue.

The crew left for the sea, inspired by Donqixoute Doflamingo, who was a famous pirate in North Blue back in the day. Not long afterward, they entered the Grandline and joined under the Donquixote Pirates. So their ship, the New Witch's Tongue, sailed two flags.

Since the start, it was Bellamy's dream to get under Joker. Now that he finally was under Joker, his dreams were bigger. He wanted to move to the New World side of the Grandline, where he wanted to work under Doflamingo as a direct executive.

For a long time, that dream had seemed distant and impossible. Until now, that goal of his was unfulfilled.

However, that changed a week ago. When he came across Nico Robin, the Devil Child, out of pure coincidence.

That wanted bitch, as Bellamy liked to call her, was looking for the Emerald City. The city that Bellamy was sure was just a myth; a made-up concept.

Just like the One Piece, and the City of Gold.

A week ago, something happened out of coincidence. Bellamy happened to be reading a newspaper covering the imprisoned warlord, Sir Crocodile.

The news was doing a biography of him, two and half a year after his capture. Bellamy wasn't sure why, but he didn't care either way. The only reason he was reading it anyway, was to possibly learn strategies to get stronger and more influential.

Instead, what did he learn?

Nico Robin, the Devil Child.

She was supposed to be dead after she tried to escape a marine ship that captured her. Bellamy was reading just that, with a photo of her right beside the news, just when one of his henchmen bought two ladies for him.

Those two ladies apparently were in search of the Emerald City, and his henchmen had thought it would be fun to bring them here and mess with their delusional mind for a bit.

Bellamy didn't care about that, though. His eyes moved to the photo in the newspaper. Then his eyes shifted to the fair-skinned woman who was wearing sunglasses, and a white hat.

Bellamy the Hyena. He hadn't received the title for nothing. His instincts kicked in at the sight of prey. His hyena senses told him that indeed, he had found just the thing that would satisfy Joker.

That would make his way to the New World guaranteed.

It was pure luck on Nico Robin's side that she managed to flee. However, that wasn't an issue. Thankfully, she left her companion behind like the betraying bitch that she was.

With his talented skills, Bellamy managed to threaten Robin to come back. To come and save her companion, unless she wanted the worst for the blonde bitch.

Today was the final day of the agreed-upon date. Today, Nico Robin would hand herself to them.

'Today will be the day when I will receive my well-deserved promotion...!'

* * *

"At least, that was the plan until this morning."

Bellamy sighed with his arms crossed.

In front of him was Ross, one of his crew mates. Just now, he had provided a valid point.

Wearing a cap that hid most of his face, Ross wore a brown jacket with white fur around the collar. He wore nothing below the jacket, keeping the chains open, and showed his well-defined body beneath.