[105] Heartbroken (4)

Chapter 105: Heartbroken (4)

"Why did you do that?"

"What do you mean?"

Gloriosa confronted Hancock when she was walking through the hallways, back to her room.

The Snake Empress continued walking, not stopping to talk to her predecessor, forcing the old lady to follow behind.

"This would cause the break of your friendship with him."

"...."

Hancock didn't stop walking, instead choosing to laugh.

"What friendship? We had a deal. He will heal my mark, and I will let his crew go. There was no friendship. In fact, I went beyond that and let him stay in my palace for one more day."

The old lady appeared angry at that. While Gloriosa got annoyed quite easily, anger was rare for her. She growled at Hancock while pointing her stick.

"Are you stupid?! Alright, fine, if you are talking about the deal, was it not to simply heal you? Yet, hadn't he healed your sisters too? Does that not count?"

Hancock stopped on this, frowning and turning to glare down at the woman. She hesitated in her head before she spoke out loud.

"Why do you act as if you don't know why I am doing this?!"

"I am not acting that way; you are just being childish. He has women he loves, so accept that fact and move on, why must you ruin the friendly relationship you already have with him?!"

"...."

Hancock continued staring down at the woman, but she just stared back. The old lady was as stubborn as her in her younger days, and Hancock could see a glimpse of that right now.

In the end, her lips shivered as her eyes teared up.

"But I... don't want him to just be my friend."

Hearing that, the old woman scoffed. Her expression said, 'There you go.' The old lady's next words were firm, she got stubborner seeing her tears.

"Then what do you want him to be?"

"I don't know. No... I... I do know, but he already..."

"What do you know? Say the words. In what way do you want him?"

Hancock averted her gaze, looking to the side.

"Hancock, you ate the Love Love Fruit. I refuse to believe you don't understand what you're feeling right now."

"...."

"Say it, in what way do you want him?"

Hancock looked back at Gloriosa's eyes, suddenly they were much gentler now.

"I..." Hancock hesitated. "I want him to be mine, in the same way the Princess and the Cook already do."

"But you can't have him on your own, you already know that. They do too, that is why they were sharing him."

"...."

How funny.

The World's Most Beautiful Woman and she couldn't even have a man only for herself?

Hancock suddenly realized that it was her pride that made her react this way. Being the high value woman that she was, she hadn't even had such a thought as to share him with others.

Because that just seemed not right.

Gloriosa, on the other hand, had come to realize what sort of man Hashirama was. He already had two pretty women, but he still fucked around with anybody he saw in the streets. Indeed, he was for the streets, and in any other situation, Gloriosa would never want her.... Great-granddaughter to be with such a man.