[131] More Than A Quarrel (1)

Chapter 131: More Than A Quarrel (1)

The Heavenly Demon has fallen.

As if the world was sad at Doflamingo's death, dark clouds shrouded the sun in a matter of seconds, the weather of the New World proving itself to be as unpredictable as ever.

Rain poured, washing all the blood away. But it failed to wash the death and consequences of this battle. Tsunade stood over Doffy's dead body for a minute, as rain trailed down her lovely chin.

"Vice-Admiral..." Marianne called only to freeze when Tsunade's eyes turned to her, a mad look in them.

"Sister," Hashirama said right then. "Let's not make a big deal out of it. We-"

"You, shut up!" She snapped at him, as if broken out of her patience, as she kicked the ground and appeared right before him. "Do you have any idea what you just did?!'

Hashirama crossed his arms into an X and a punch came hitting right on the center. His grunt grew distant as he was sent flying, the force of the sheer impact causing the sound barrier to break.

"Hashirama! H-hey, Tsunade why-" Vivi shouted in a desperate attempt to stop her, but the older woman vanished from her spot as she rushed towards her brother.

The wind hit her face, her hair fluttering in the air as she shot through the air and towards the spinning Hashirama. He managed to get his bearings together with the help of his six wings, stopping the spin, but she was in front of him right away.

"Why do you always decide everything on your own?!" She yelled as her fist hit him on his chin, going past his attempt to block it, as he went flying upwards. "You just had to be a smartass and ruin everything."

Based on sheer chakra capacity, Tsunade was like a river when he was the ocean. But in terms of pure strength and chakra control, the gap was just as huge too in Tsunade's aid.

Her punches were like tsunamis while he was barely enduring a barricade. He could fly but how could fake wings match the flexibility of wind manipulation?

He didn't have much chakra left either, as he had closed his Seal again. He could reopen it again, but then she would reopen hers. The only thing Hashirama could do was to pour Haki into his Armament to clad his body with metal-like defense.

His pure Haki output was more than hers. Sadly, while he could only cover his skin in Armament, her Advanced Armament could reach beneath his skin.

In this particular fight, Hashirama was like a bodybuilder with massive muscles. While Tsunade was a trained MMA fighter, trained to kill. If Hashirama knew the same magical techniques as hers, if he had the same level of Chakra Control, then maybe he'd have stood a chance. However, since he didn't, and also since he didn't want to fight his sister seriously, he wasn't going to win.

"Stop- ugh!"

He tried to yell at her, but his breath came short when her punch hit him on the solar plexus. Hashirama was once again flown away, spinning on top of the water body that connected Dressrosa to Green Bit, the land of Dwarves.

He groaned the pain away and wielded the sword from his back, composing his spin and maneuvering in the air.

"You're taking out a weapon against your family now?!" As if it was all his fault, Tsunade came yelling at him. "So be it!"

She hadn't used any named attack yet, but now she was going to. Her hand got coated in Armament and a massive amount of chakra gathered; she was going to use her learned iconic technique.