[139] Trying to Shoot Two Birds With One Stone (4)**

Chapter 139: Trying to Shoot Two Birds With One Stone (4)**

Viola could feel her heart racing as she felt a last tap of hesitation before she wrapped her arms around him, returning the fervor of his kisses with equal intensity. His hands were all over her body, squeezing her ass cheeks and pulling at her clothes until they were a tangled mess on the ground. He was like an untamed beast, hungry for her flesh as he devoured every inch of her skin with his mouth and tongue.

She gasped for air when Hashirama pulled away from their kisses to trail hot, wet kisses down her neck towards her chest.

"H-hey, let's talk about this one more time, I- ahhhn~"

His hands were busy undoing the clasp of her bra when she said that, making him press her down on the bed and kiss her jape. She arched her back, offering herself up to him completely without intending to. In no time at all, her breasts were freed from their confines, and he took one nipple in his mouth while tweaking the other between his fingers.

Rebecca was on the bed, right there as she watched her aunty be pleased the way she had been until now. She had a thin smile on her face as she watched, her hands reaching down between her thighs.

Viola felt her niece's gaze and ignored it, she was too ashamed to look at her now. She felt a jolt of electricity shoot through her body as she watched Hashirama bury his face between her breasts, sucking on her flesh like it was the last thing on earth. She ground her hips against him, desperate for more as he moved lower down to tease her navel before moving further southwards.

When he reached her panties, he ripped them away with such force that Viola gasped in surprise. He paused for a moment to take in the sight of her naked body bathed in moonlight before bending down to lick and suckle at her throbbing clit.

"Mmhm, she's watching~ don't do this to me here, Hashirama~"

She couldn't hold back a moan as he worked his magic on her, making her hips buck wildly against him. She had never felt such intense pleasure before; it was like fire racing through her veins with every stroke of his tongue against her most sensitive spot.

It wasn't long before she felt the first waves of orgasm hit her – hard and unrelenting, leaving her gasping for air while Hashirama lapped up every drop of her juices.

"Sweet," With a smirk on his face, he rose to his feet, pulling Viola along with him until they stood chest-to-chest. She could feel the heat emanating from his body as he looked down at her with hooded eyes that promised more than just passion – there was an air of dominance about him that made her heart skip a beat.

Without saying anything, he turned her around and bent her over on the bed, so that she was facing away from him, and instead facing her niece who was smiling.

"Rebecca, don't look..."

"I said I want to see you be happy."

Viola closed her eyes in shame, feeling pleasure at the same time, as Hashirama groaned and positioned himself behind her, his erection pressing against her wet folds. With one swift motion, he pushed forward into her tight entrance, filling her up with his hard cock inch by delicious inch.

"Ahhhhn!" Viola tried to hold back the moan, but she couldn't help it. It felt so good, and he wasn't holding back with his weird Jutsus either. It was that healing palm technique, except it was spread all over his skin. All his touches felt divine.

Viola felt a jolt of pleasure run through her body at the feel of him inside her – it was like nothing she had ever experienced before. She moaned as he began to move within her, yanking her by the hair and forcing her to maintain eye contact with her niece, while he thrust harder and faster until she was panting heavily from exertion.