[51] Journey Continues...!

Chapter 51: Journey Continues...!

The sun shone brightly in the sky, casting a warm glow over the area. The air was filled with the sound of waves crashing against the shore and the distant cries of seagulls.

The crew and Cricket were sitting on a chair, while some were on a large blanket spread out on the ground. A Clone-rama was cooking on a grill, filling the air with the aroma of sizzling burgers.

Then lunch happened, and ended in no time. Still sitting on the large blanket that was spread on the ground, Hashirama burped and started to speak.

"All right. This should be enough. It's about time we leave Jaya."

The others turned to him, and Cricket expressed his pity at that.

"Huh. It was an enjoyable time. Why not stick around for a bit more?"

Hashirama shook his head, stretching his arms a little.

"Can't. Marines should be in search of us—and we have somewhere else we have to go. Robin, explain. He should be able to help."

Hashirama nudged his chin at Robin, who looked curious at his implication. Could Cricket help? Deciding not to think much about it, she began to explain the situation to the man with a chestnut for hair.

After the explanation, where Robin told him about the Emerald City, to the incident where Mikita was captured, Cricket nodded with a surprised face.

"I see. This is... a great discovery. This really motivates me; makes me want to believe if the City of Gold is real too."

"Wait, City of Gold? You know something about it??"

While Robin was surprised to hear Cricket's words, Mikita was drawn in a lot more. She asked about the city with unhinged excitement behind her tone.

"Well,"

Rather than Cricket, it was Hashirama who spoke. With his finger pointed up at the sky, he started to speak.

"Ten thousand meters above the sea level, the City of Gold is a city that does exist. To access it, you either use the Summit of the West located in the west blue or ride those knock-up stream things we saw earlier."

The crew was lucky enough to witness a knock-up stream while staying here. It happened this morning, in fact.

Since only 5 knock-up streams happened in a month, and this was the first week of the month, there should be four more streams left. This stream wasn't that strong, the height was on the level of a five-story building; the big one should happen on the four other chances.

"Well, actually, it's Skypiea Island that is up there. The City of Gold just happened to be shot up there due to a knock-up stream, but that stream just happened to be super strong. It cut Jaya Island in two, with one being this beneath our feet, and the other up in the sky."

Hashirama finished speaking, under the awe-filled gazes of the group.

Mikita was about to speak, looking excited, but Robin cut her off and asked with a suspicious look on her face.

"And how do you know all this?"

"My sister?"

Hashirama shrugged as if the answer was obvious.

"My sister is a Vice-Admiral, she wishes me to be safe, so she often shares the secrets of Grandline with me. Coincidentally, she happened to know and went to Skypiea."

Unlike his usual battering and lies about Tsunade, this was real. Sadly, his sister had gone up there in Skypiea and beat Enel up. This incident happened a year ago, after which she was promoted to the rank of Vice-Admiral.