[148] A Trap Talk

Chapter 148: A Trap Talk

Small or not, Prodence was beautiful.

The buildings of the Capital city had a distinctly elegant feel, reminiscent of 1800s England. The structures were made of stone and brick, yet painted with ornate colors, spires, and elegant arches. They were lined up neatly along the cobblestone streets, offering a pleasant view to the passersby. Incorporated with the city's landscape was a large beautiful blue lake, it divided the city in parts; its peaceful waters bustled with activity and life. The city had an alluring air of sophistication and elegance—combined with the lake's natural beauty, it created a picturesque landscape.

"Nice view,"

"Hmm..."

Robin and Hashirama strode through the bustling streets, their heads looking round and around in search of an inn.

"Yeah..."

Robin tried to make a conversation without sounding too desperate. People looked in their direction, captivated by their appearance and clothes. A few recognized Hashirama— since Prodence was a kingdom close to Dressrosa, some people here may have been present during the event. Most looked at Robin, dressed in a salmon sarong skirt and a short green shirt with a boob-window, while Hashirama was dressed in a simple white tee and black pants.

They soon found a hotel to stay, talked with the receptionist about the price, and got themselves three large rooms with many beds. They took the keys and decided to drop the luggage they were carrying in one of the rooms, one where Hashirama would be staying with either Vivi or Mikita if they wished to join him.

From this floor of the hotel, they could see a stunning view of the beautiful city. A soft glow emanated from the sunlight glistening over the waters and buildings that line the canals. The lake, filled with busy traffic of passenger and cargo vessels, could be seen in the distance. Below, the streets were lined with boutiques and shops. As the sun hung on the east sky, a soft morning glow covered the city, the buildings and the waters.

"Looks great, doesn't it?"

"Hmm,"

"..."

Robin once again tried to converse, but he just hummed in response. Robin felt her lips twitch. Now that they were not in a public space, she couldn't hold back her irritation any longer. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and turned sharply to face him, while light cast from behind her.

[Image Here]

"Just what are you trying, Hashirama? I am not your girlfriend, why are you being so dramatic? What have I done that soiled your mood?" she demanded

He looked back at her in confusion. "Hm? What are you talking about?"

"...." Robin stared at him blankly. "Ah yes, of course. You are not ignoring me?"