[140] Power Dynamic

Chapter 140: Power Dynamic

The wind gently blew across the country, as a scream spiraled out of the large and lavish mansion that stood under the hill that once held the castle of Dressrosa atop it.

Despite not being the royal castle, this was a place where royal guests from other countries could spend a night. That's why it was built very lavishly, with a stately design and pristine white walls, the mansion was a beautiful and sophisticated structure. That was naturally why the returned royal family of Dressrosa, King Riku and his family, was staying here.

So when a death-threatening angry scream screeched out of the area, all the guards and even the civilians ran to make sure their rulers weren't in trouble.

The mansion had a spacious lawn and a well-appointed garden surrounding it, with manicured hedges and ornate statues. The people ran through the stone path, with all kinds of weapons at hand, and planned for the demise of the dirty attacker.

"W-wait!" A guard yelled, pointing at a room on the second floor of the mansion. The windows were open, and from what the guards knew, that was Princess Rebecca's room. "The yell came from there! Did some bastard try anything weird to the princess?!"

The civilians howled in anger, but their yells along with the movements of their feet slowed down when they saw a chest-naked man step up on the border of the window. From the looks of it, he had barely put on his pants and was looking back inside the room with a maniacal grin.

"H-hashirama, stop provoking them! Just go already, we'll handle them!" The voice of Princess Voila came breaking the wind, and by then the guards and civilians had stopped under the window, looking up with unsure expressions.

"Hah! T-that bastard! Rebecca, move, I'll sever his head!"

"Father, calm down! He had our consent!" It was the voice of Princess Rebecca who was trying to hold back Kyros.

"Die!" Yelled King Riku's voice; it was the same angry voice that had yelled earlier. "I respect you as our hero, but you must die!"

"Too bad old man, the future is now," the assailant, Hashirama Senju, leaped out of the window just in time to avoid a sword slash. His wings flared from his back and he floated in the air, giving the room one last look. "Grow out of your old traditions, who says I can't have both aunt and niece?"

Kyros shouted in rage and threw his sword and Hashirama, but he dodged it as it fell towards the civilians. The civilians quickly jumped back to avoid the sword that dug into the sword.

"Calm down, father-in-law. Or wait, is it uncle-in-law? How problematic." With a peak of laughter, Hashirama said just as Viola grumbled.

"You little shit, stop messing with them! I can't convince them if you act like this!" She yelled.

King Riku and Kyros' necks snapped to look at her.

"Convince us of what?! We won't allow it!"

"We won't!"

Hashirama shrugged and his wings moved. Before taking off, he added, "Fine, fine. I'll go roam around a little. Enjoy your day, my lovely ladies."

"Bye, Hashirama~"

"Stop waving at him!"

Rebecca rushed to the window to wave her hand at his flying back, while her father did a down chop on her head.

The guards and civilians below stayed in their spots, silent, until an angry Kyros growled at them to keep everything that they saw here a secret. The scared citizens didn't have the courage to disagree.