[89] The New Belt (3)

Chapter 89: The New Belt (3)

Though a small line on the map, the Calm Belts were huge. Unfortunately, the Senju Pirates entered this side of the Belt from quite an awkward angle.

If the Belt was divided into four parts, with the 1st part starting at the Reverse Mountain and the 4th part ending around Fishman Island, then the Senju Pirates were currently on the 3rd segment's borders, nearing toward the 4th part.

It was an awkward position because they would have to explore the 3rd and 4th parts, but then they would have to backtrack in order to reach the first two "Calm Belts". It would have been best to start from the 1st part, but they would waste more time if they went back now.

In either case, it would just take a few more weeks than the other way. They could just treat it as a vacation.

They had been in the Calm Belt for a few days now and had already explored a few islands. They did find some strange and mysterious islands, just not the ones they were after.

Today was one of the days Hashirama woke up early to find Mikita alone in the kitchen. They hadn't gotten the chance to reconcile after the incident on the Boin Archipelago, so Hashirama found this as a perfect chance to break the ice.

"Hey, cutie."

Hashirama said as he slipped into the kitchen. He wore his casual clothes, with his hair loose and falling by the side of his face.

"Get out of my kitchen."

Mikita didn't even spare him a glance, using a spoon to scoop up a bit of tea that was brewing before her, and tasted it.

"Technically the ship is mine."

"The kitchen is mine, fuck off."

"The urge to fix your attitude right now."

The snarky blonde snapped her head to the side and gave him a look. Then she turned back to focus on the tea. The brewing was done, she twisted the gas off and turned around.

"Ah."

Mikita gasped lightly as she turned around because he was suddenly right before her, her nose crashed into his chest.

Mikita stepped back and nearly fell back into the hot tea, but he had already wrapped his hand around her waist by then. He pulled her closer, her curves hugging him, as her breasts pressed against his chest.

"Be careful. Your girlfriend might see and you'll be in trouble."

"Hey, at least let me apologize."

Hashirama decided to directly apologize for her sarcastic warning. She scoffed hearing it, smirking to herself.

"Oh ho, apologizing to your side bitch? How noble of you. Fuck off."

She cursed and tried to push him back. But as she was weaker than him, he didn't even budge. He stared down at her with his expression solid, and she stared back after realizing she was stuck.

"If you're trying to apologize, I'll let you know, this isn't how you do it."

"Is that so? How do you want me to apologize then?"

"Get off my kitchen."

"But it's our kitchen."

Mikita opened her mouth again, but she closed her lips the next moment. She sighed softly and stared off to the side, a small tint of red appeared on her cheek.

The hint faded and she turned back to him. She looked him in the eye.

"What's up with that Shira name?"