75: Next Stop? (2)

Chapter 75: Next Stop? (2)

"Looks like she is heartbroken."

"At least she isn't mad, just sad."

Mikita and Hashirama said to one another, sitting side by side and looking far from them where Nami was pretending to feel the wind. There was barely any wind in the Calm Belt; she should have chosen another excuse.

The sun was almost aloft in the tallest sky, and the dots of drifting clouds weren't doing anything to shield them. The ship soared through the waveless sea, only being driven by Hashirama's ocean of chakra, though it had no real destination right now. It wasn't trying to cross the Calm Belt but was moving through it in a straight line.

"I think it's better this way,"

Nudging closer to him, Mikita wrapped her arm around him and pushed it between her chest, while her head tilted gently to look at him.

"It's not a fun game if it's an easy game, is it?"

Hashirama looked down at her with an amused raised eyebrow before scoffing gently.

"There are so many things wrong with what you just said. Do I seem like I see this as a game? Also, why are you assuming I am going after her? What made you think I'm going to try my luck with another girl when you are already acting weird because of Vivi – and also when I haven't even told Vivi about you?"

"Hmm, I wonder."

Mikita gave him a stare that contradicted her sweet smile, lighting up gently in a cold light.

'What a crazy bitch.'

Hashirama recalled why people said, 「Don't stick your dick in crazy.」

Sadly for those people, Hashirama was an avid believer in another saying. When his master said,「Crazy women? There is no such thing as a crazy woman, as long as you're crazier.」

Hashirama smiled down at Mikita. He leaned over and sealed her lips to her surprise while Vivi was talking to Robin nearby, causing a caught-off-guard Robin to quickly avert Vivi's attention away from the near vicinity.

* * *

After tea, breakfast, and a little rest, Hashirama called for a crew meeting as planned. The group, consisting of four girls and one duck, sat in a circle near the front of the deck where the three dragon heads were present. Since there were no enemies nearby and Hashirama wasn't putting his chakra into them, the heads were still as if they were wooden statues. So he easily sat on top of the middle head, and from there, he looked down at the group to explain things.

"By now, Nami has the gist of it, but to explain further, we are going after one of the three legends – the Emerald City. From what we have gathered, that city is located in the Calm Belt."

"Question. How are we sure that it's real?"

"Robin, hand her the pages."

Upon Nami's question, Hashirama ordered Robin, who was sitting beside Nami, to show her the pages. Robin didn't question it and showed Nami, as the ginger's eyes slowly widened. Of course, it wasn't anything that confirmed the existence of the city, since it was written by another human who could be lying, but that was the fun of adventures. To follow the diary of a dead pirate crew in search of treasure was piracy at its root.

"Now, there is mainly one problem with this information. There are four areas that are classified as Calm Belts. We are currently in the left Calm Belt of the Paradise side of the Grand Line. There is a right side to this, and then there is another left and right side of the Calm Belt in the New World side of the Grand Line."