[27] Occupied for Three More Years?

Chapter 27: Occupied for Three More Years?

The Clone-rama in Alubarna was sent with 5 days' worth of chakra. It was the third day, so the clone had chakra to waste.

Following the Queen's request, Hashirama used his remaining chakra to create wooden centipedes that would allow them to move to the capital the fastest.

Hashirama created three centipedes; one for the royal family, one for himself and Robin, and lastly, one for the guards who would be accompanying them. These centipedes were like a bus, so many people could hop on at once.

However, there was a problem.

"My King, please take Vivi with you. I'll be with Hashirama. I have something to talk to him about." said the Queen, Nefertari Titi.

Like before, Vivi was already grossed out by these insects. Frightened, she jumped into her father's arms. That left King Cobra with no way to reject his Queen's proposal, making her smile gently.

"As for you," Titi walked to Robin, who was already sitting in front of Hashirama. "Um, it's kind of private. Can you move to one of the other insects?"

"Uh..."

Hashirama sighed and jumped down from the centipede. Moving beside the Queen, he then clasped his hands abruptly. Motioned by his will, the long centipede got cut into half, turning into two smaller ones.

"I hope you wouldn't mind a lone ride, Miss Sunday." Hashirama said with a regretful expression, but in return, Robin's expression just turned dry.

"I was telling you from the start to make it so that we two can travel separately, but you said you didn't have enough power to make two separate constructs. What happened to that? Now I am thinking..." Robin wanted to say if he just wanted to sit behind her and the lie was just to make that possible, but she paused when she once again noted the Queen's presence. "Oh well. Thanks, I much prefer it this way."

Robin did not wish to brand his image as a pervert here. After all, he was a nice young lad. She was going to leave Alabasta soon anyhow since the Marines were called and they'd be here in a day or two. She didn't want to leave by ruining his reputation.

Hashirama just gave her a smile, still acting innocent, but Robin just turned around to look forward.

"Now," Hashirama turned to Titi and cleared his throat. "I can't possibly have the Queen travel with me on an insect, so let me try to change that a little."

Hashirama looked at the remaining smaller centipede and clasped his hands. After carefully channeling his chakra, Hashirama manipulated the shape of the centipede into a... feline, into a large cat.

"Huh. Isn't that a Sand Cat breed?" Titi was awed by the sight. "It looks cute. Are you sure it can carry us?"

"Well, it's a bit slower than the other ones, but yes, it's good enough," Hashirama said.

"Ugh, oi, Hashirama!" Vivi called from the front of the gathered crowd. She was sitting on top of a centipede in front of her father. "Make one of those for us, too!"

"Sorry, I am out of chakra!" Hashirama replied loudly. "I make one more, and all of you are left with centipedes that won't move."

Vivi growled angrily one last time, earning a chuckle from her parents, and then the group began to move.

* * *

The wooden structure, Sand Cat, was one of the few things that Hashirama could create with just his thoughts. To create these structures fast, he had to train his mind by creating them a lot of times, shaping their form in his mind slowly and accurately, and only then did he manage to form a workable construct.