[58] In Search of a Ginger (2)

Chapter 58: In Search of a Ginger (2)

"The night sky looks so beautiful with just a single moon... I wonder what it feels like to see all the moons at once."

Under the moonlit night, the sea was calm and tranquil. A small boat gently moved through the waves and went towards the nearest land. Hashirama laid on his back on the boat, side by side with the sleeping duck Karoo.

Hashirama's hand was raised to the sky, palm stretched as he tried to grab the moon.

"How eye-catching..."

The planet of One Piece was huge. Hashirama wasn't aware of how huge it was compared to his home world's earth, but he knew this was at least larger than that. Otherwise, this wouldn't be able to house six moons.

This planet housed six moons around it. None of the six moons were visible at the same time, so normal people didn't even know the basic truth about their galaxy. Hashirama knew, though. Thanks to his meta knowledge and confirmation from his sister.

The Wano people had always known about the six moons, as more than one moons were sometimes visible—depending on the month of the year—from the tall mountain Wano was built over. So that information was common knowledge there for centuries, and Tsunade's grandparents often shared stories of the beautiful moons that weren't visible from this sea.

Tsunade had passed those stories onto Hashirama.

"Should I go to the moon? I heard Enel's there. I can beat him up and take the fruit."

This Hashirama was a clone. He didn't need sleep—though sleeping would have saved up a little of his limited chakra. He was bored out of his mind, and so countless meaningless thoughts were coming and going through his head.

Karoo was already asleep by his side. It had been a few hours since he and the duck left the main ship. It was evening when they left, sailing into the setting sun, and now they were wandering in the night sea.

Honestly, the night sea was beautiful. There were very few things that were as beautiful as it. It could stir something within him that usually stayed quiet.

"Sadly, I don't have the time for it."

Hashirama released a deep sigh and sat up. He stretched a little—despite being made of wood—and took control of the sail again. There wasn't any steering wheel of course, so he just had to spread chakra through the boat to take control of the draft beneath the boat.

"Until now, it just wandered on the waves. I guess fate, luck, or whatever, did its work by pointing it toward wherever. I will just move in a straight line from now on."

He wasn't sure where he would end up—less chance that his ginger crusader will be there—but Hashirama poured chakra and sped up anyway.

* * *

The Sunflower Island.

The wind was rough yet gentle today as it caressed the countless sunflowers that bloomed on this island. These flowers were the reason why this country was named that way, and it had been an attraction site ever since.

Though, sunflowers weren't the only thing famous about this place. This place also had the biggest parks in East Blue, for both kids and adults. On this island of parks, the [Vinpearl Amusement Park] was the largest.

Even people from Grandline came here, albeit rare. But it was common to find people from the other seas, even royals, in this park.

Naturally, that also meant thieves, robbers, bandits, and pirates alike also came to get a piece of this island. However, except for some petty theft, none of the attempts have succeeded. Because...