[41] The Sail of Ohara...!

Chapter 41: The Sail of Ohara...!

The moon was bright, and the beautiful sky was filled with countless stars. This scenery was most enjoyable by the seaside, where both the sea and even the sand reflected that light to create a sort of celestial glow.

The sea was a tranquil and peaceful place at this moment. The sound of waves crashing against the shore was soothing and the cool sea breeze was refreshing.

The forest near the seashore was illuminated by the light, and if anyone was present there they would not want to sleep, unwilling to miss a single second of this scene.

However, Nico Robin wasn't 'anyone' she was indeed sleeping. At least she was trying to. With her body laid on top of a hammock, Nico Robin had an open book resting over her face to stop all the luminous light from distracting her.

Yet, she couldn't sleep.

"Can't sleep?" Copy-rama noticed her hand twitching and said. "Don't worry, the Main should be on his way here."

Robin's limp body regained all lost energy hearing that, and she jumped to sit up. Removing the book from her face, she looked to the side where Hashirama the clone was sitting by a campfire.

He was eating a large chicken dumpling; surprisingly Karoo the duck was sitting beside him and was also eating one.

"...You know what, I am not even gonna bother asking why a duck is eating chicken meat." Robin sighed, just as the duck quacked. "What you said just now, is that true? How long will it take your Main to come here?"

"Mhm-mhmm!" Copy-rama tried to say something, but due to the food stuffed in his mouth, he didn't make any sense.

Robin patiently waited for him to finish, her eyebrows twitching a little, as he finally spoke comprehensible words.

"I think," Copy-rama raised a finger straight up at the sky. "He is already here."

Fhurr~

* * *

Vivi has seen the world from the sky before. When she was a child, she would often hop onto Pell the Knight's back and he would take her around the city in the sky.

However, she had never left the city like this. This was her first time, more so in the embrace of someone she loved. So the experience was exhilarating.

Hashirama's [Emerald Wings] was a direct result of a study of the Bird-Bird Fruit Model: Falcon. That was great for flying, even in its hybrid form. So Hashirama studied Pell in his hybrid form to make wings for himself.

At first, the flights were dangerous since he lacked vision like birds, therefore navigating was hard. But that was easily fixed with Observation Haki. In fact, Hashirama used this flight training rampage to train that side of his Haki.

However, it did cost him a few dozen broken limbs every time he failed. Thankfully, that's where his healing factor came in clutch.

By now, this was a mastered Jutsu, so Hashirama could pop out these wings anytime anywhere. He was just like Pell, except he didn't need a devil fruit.

The more time passed, Hashirama understood why this power was considered so mighty in the Naruto anime.

"Hey, is that a ship?!" Vivi suddenly reacted, her hand pointing at the large ship that was resting by the seaside. "Yeah, that's a huge ship!"

Hashirama was flying over the forest at the end of Alabasta's island. On the seashore near it, a large wooden ship, majestic in form, stood and wavered with the gentle waves.