[78] The Boin Archipelago (2)

Chapter 78: The Boin Archipelago (2)

The wind was gentle around this archipelago, and Hashirama even noted rain on one of the islands in the back.

As his ship moved closer to the island, he noticed something unusual. There was already a ship docked near the island, in the shadow of one of the flower petals that formed the island. It was a surprising sight to Hashirama due to its design, which followed a very elaborate Chinese theme, and it even had a wooden dragon sculpture in front of it.

"From the looks of it, nobody is currently inside."

"Wanna go and loot it?"

"Shouldn't you guys have any shame? Seriously, looting people is not good!"

Nami, Mikita, and Vivi exchanged words, while Hashirama and Robin stared at the pirate flag. Their jolly-roger was similar to Big Mom's, kind of, but that was it.

"Do you recognize it?" asked Hashirama. "Say you do."

"...I don't."

"You should be ashamed."

What sort of archeologist was she? Just knowing the past wouldn't do; knowing the present also required knowledge.

Hashirama didn't recognize the ship either, though it did spark a bit of his memory he couldn't exactly put a finger on. However, he recalled Don Chinjao's clan had a little Chinese theme going on – so this might be one of their ships. Not that any of that mattered. He was going into the islands, and if his group came across theirs – he would beat them up and loot their stuff.

"Hashirama, tell them to stop wanting to loot people- keh!"

Vivi turned around to complain to Hashirama, but when she saw his wicked expression, as he was thinking about looting too, she gasped and stepped away. Hashirama quickly fixed his expression and looked at the island. His eyes squinted in search of looking for a way up; however, he couldn't make out a path. He soon made the outline of a rope that hung from up there; it seemed that the pirates of this ship had used that rope to climb up.

"We can't use it. Pirates often leave such traps, so that if another group came behind them, they would get caught in the trap. It's most likely a trap."

"Makes sense."

Hashirama acted as if he took Robin's advice in one ear and let it out with another. He kicked the ground and rose in the air, two wooden sticks poking out of his back, and then forming a wooden skeletal wing – that soon filled up with leaves to form a pair of wings.

– Fwahh!

Hashirama flew upwards and reached the end of the rope. However, unlike what Robin had said, it wasn't any trap. It was an intact rope. Hashirama couldn't sense any people around, however.

"All right. It's safe here. Robin, come on."

Hashirama reached out a hand and stood as Robin stared at him. There were at least a hundred meters between their positions.

Robin sighed at last and raised her arm – her arm that multiplied at a rapid pace, as it stretched, and then touched hands with Hashirama. Hashirama yanked his arm, and she came flying towards him, her extra arms getting absorbed into her as she cut the distance between herself and Hashirama.

There was a "boing!" sound as she landed on Hashirama's arms, her chest pressing down on his, and his arms wrapping around her ass for a brief moment. Robin paused and blushed, but before she could call him out on it, he put her down on her feet.

"That was perfectly done, nine out of ten."

Robin decided to distract herself by thinking about how 9/10 was perfect, while he jumped off from his spot and went back to the ship. Robin blinked and frowned when she saw him return with Vivi in his arms, while Mikita and Nami came flying with their personal powers, as did Karoo the duck.