[61] To Cocoyashi Village

Chapter 61: To Cocoyashi Village

The boat that was left to nature to choose its course, had ended up on Sunflower Island.

Although Hashirama was sure he wouldn't find Nami here, he didn't complain since it was such a good place. It was a park on par with the modern amusement parks back in his world. So he could let loose and enjoy a little here.

At the end of the day, Hashirama decided to take a stroll at the shore around the island. He was planning to bring the entire crew here before leaving East Blue, so he wanted to see what else the island had.

Out of pure luck, he met the ginger he was looking for there.

"—Ah, wait, it's Nami! What a coincidence."

Wearing a stunned smile, he saved the ginger and then fled while riding Karoo.

.....

By the time the two humans riding a duck reached their boat that was docked on the other side of the island, the moon had already come up in the sky. It was nighttime.

"Um, hey, is that your boat...? Isn't that too small for the three of us?"

Nami finally spoke. She had been silent this entire time, focusing her attention to ignore his hands that were on her waist.

"Huh? Small?"

Hashirama found the size of the ship enough to house three people, truth be told. What did she mean it was too small?

Realizing she must be talking about how she would be too close to him, a male, if she rode this ship, Hashirama shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, if it's small I can just make it bigger."

He gently tapped her thighs twice, indicating it was time to get off. He then jumped from on top of Karoo and helped her come down as well.

"...By the way, how do you know my sister- Holy shit!"

Nami turned to look at him as she asked a question. However, she couldn't help but scream in shock with her eyeballs gauging out when he clasped his hands and the boat started to enlarge.

One moment it was just the size of a room, and the next moment it was double that. It was a clear and visible process.

Nami stood with her jaws hanging. She had never seen anything like this before. What the hell was up with this guy?

Looking at him, at his side profile as he was clasping his hands, standing still under the gentle moon night... Nami realized he wasn't just weird, he was kind of handsome too.

'...No, he is really handsome.'

Why was a guy like this here? How did Nojiko, her sister, get to know such a guy?

Nami had seen quite a lot in her small life. So she could tell that what he did just now must be thanks to a "Devil Fruit".

It was a rare sight, but she had seen a few before.

What made her curious though was how he knew Nojiko...? Since when did that girl have a boyfriend this hot and capable?

'Damn, I didn't see that bitch for a few months, and she suddenly has a boyfriend? Good for her, bitch.'

Nami suddenly got worried.

'Wait, could she have seduced him? Did she seduce a person who ate a Devil Fruit so that he could fight Arlong?'

A wild possibility, and perhaps she was reading too much into the lines. But Nami couldn't entirely discard the idea before talking to Nojiko in person.