[98] Family Treasure Gone?

Chapter 98: Family Treasure Gone?

Why were women so damn crazy?

!!!!!!!!

This clash could have been avoided if she listened to him, but she attacked first.

Boa Hancock shot her beam instantly, so now he had no intention to talk to her. The moment she moved her hands, he released a burst of his Conqueror's Haki.

Her frown was all he needed to understand her surprise. She was not expecting him to release his Conqueror's Haki, which made him wonder why, as if he cared about anyone in the vicinity.

As the dome of his will touched the beam, it left it destroyed.

"...!"

Boa Hancock flinched, releasing a burst of her own. To Hashirama's surprise, her dome immediately crumbled and broke apart like shards of holographic glass when it clashed against his. Barely lasting a few seconds.

Boa Hancock's eyes trembled.

"Impossible! How do you have this much willpower left?!"

'What the fuck did that mean?' Hashirama grumbled, continuing his burst.

Both he and she knew that the clash of their wills last night would have ended in Hashirama's victory if the granny hadn't interfered. But she believed that even if he was stronger, his reserves couldn't be that much larger than hers!

However, it was proven otherwise, when Boa Hancock was easily dominated, taking more steps back until her feet touched the end of the wall within the hot spring.

There were reasons behind this, due to her already drained Haki reserves, plus due to how close he was to her, allowing his Haki to do direct damage, and finally it was due to how Hancock was distracted since both of them were naked, causing her to panic that he might see her mark.

All those reasons piled up to allow his burst to slam against her willpower like a tsunami, with nothing left to defend from her side.

At last, unable to retreat, Boa Hancock gave in, her eyes rolled back and white foam came out of her mouth. She didn't even resist as she fell into the water.

"Holy hell."

Hashirama let out a breath of relief, canceling his burst before he destroyed this whole building. At the same time, he was observing Hancock's stunning curves sway as she fell, noting how hot she looked even right now.

Moving fast, he caught her before she was fully submerged. Resting her pretty little head on his arms.

Then, he paused for a moment. Looking down at her sleeping face, her slightly parted lips as she breathed, with a droplet of water trickling down her sharp chin.

"...Oh, she wears her earrings even while showering. Is that a girl thing?"

Hashirama broke out of his daze by asking himself a stupid question. It worked well as he noticed footsteps coming towards the bath. If him falling through the roof hadn't drawn any attention, his burst of Haki certainly had.

He considered releasing another burst, to send the guards coming here into their dreams, but he decided against it.

His Conqueror's Haki was no joke.

Shanks and Whitebeard's Conqueror's Haki split the sky, and also cracked Moby Dick's wood. Hashirama's burst was at least at that level, and therefore he couldn't be sure if his burst wouldn't crack the stone-girls who were kept somewhere in this palace.

It would be idiotic if he cracked their bodies and killed them without even knowing.

"Who is there!"

By then, the guards were here. Large strong women who wielded spears and bows. They rushed in through the doors on both sides of the bath, and pointed their weapons at him. The archers stayed back while the spearwomen moved forward. The fog had dissipated a little due to cracks that were all over the bath, and steam had slipped out.

The Amazonian women knew his face by then. Almost all of them had gone to see him at least once, either when he was unconscious or when he woke up, so they recognised him right away.

It made it worse that he had their unconscious Empress in his arms. Gasps filled the room, and the leaders of the groups yelled.

"Don't shoot! The outlandish man has the Snake Empress hostage!"

"Dude, I don't have her hostage. We two are actually friends, she's peacefully sleeping, see?"

"Stay shut outlander! Did you really think anybody would trust your lies? Foolish! Hand over the Empress, if you do we might let you off with a simple death sentence!"

"Take your hands off her beautiful skin first, you moron! How dare those filthy hands of yours touch-"

Before the woman could finish, Hashirama snapped his head at the woman who was speaking just now. He gave her a glare, making her pause.

Hashirama raised one of his hands, forming a middle finger as he scoffed.

"Shut up, bitch. I don't wash dishes, so how can I have filthy hands? It's all you."

All the women gasped, taking a step back as their eyes shook.

"So it was true when they said men look down on women..."

"How rude..."

"Can I shoot him?"

Groaning a little, Hashirama ignored them. He should fly away now. But if he did that, these women would shoot him again. No arrow would kill him, but pain was annoying.

No, beyond that. They would see Hancock's back if he left now. They would rush to take her to her room, and in the process they would surely see the mark on her back.

That wouldn't do. He wasn't here to ruin the kingdom, and he would rather keep a good relationship with a babe like her rather than ruin it all. Though he noted at this point it would be quite hard.

In the end, there was only one choice he could make in this scenario.

"Shoot if you dare to hurt your Empress."

Hashirama said and stood up, while picking Hancock on a princess carry. Everyone gasped, inevitably seeing the thing between his legs.

"A m-monster! I think it's trying to poke the Empress!"

One of the girls yelled, it was the same one who had been asking to shoot him for a while now, and shot her arrow right at it.

"...."

Luckily the arrow missed. Hashirama' family jewels were tickled a little by the brush of it, as his eyes focused on the girl and he gave her a death glare. This stupid woman nearly got her tribe massacred.

"You, I will remember your face. Watch out."

The woman was an average-sized lady with jet-black hair parted on one side. She had an earring on each ear. Her top was a small orange flowered tank top with a window hole in the middle that seemed almost too small for her size. She carried a quiver of arrows slung around her back along with a snake. She wore an overcoat, similar to a Marine, like a cape like many of her fellow crewmates.

He would remember this description.

Later, Hashirama would come to know her name as Ran. It was a suitable name given how much she would be in a run from his grasp.

Looking away from her, Hashirama faced the broken rooftop, as his wings flared up, and took off. With Hancock in his arms, he flew away from the enemies who didn't dare to shoot.

**

**

**

If you want to read the next 20 chapters right away, visit my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall