[74] Next Stop? (1)

Chapter 74: Next Stop? (1)

The strings of the guitar slapped against his finger and chords of music went flying everywhere. The song, Martılar (Edis), adapted the shape of the guitar and his fingers moved like the wind to perform the right note.

Robin walked out of the inner cabins and rubbed her eyes, the morning suns a little blinding to her. An expression of awe was presented in her face as she stared down at Hashirama who was sitting against the border of the deck and playing a guitar.

His eyes were closed, and a smile so soft was on his face that Robin nearly lost herself within it. Robin supposed that's how he looked when happy, given what had happened last night. She was happy for him and Vivi, too.

His slow chords kept her in awe for a long minute, until a splash of blood came flying to her face.

"Uh..."

Turning her head to the side, she saw the massacre that was happening to the side. The ship was already in the Calm Belt by the time she was up, it seemed, and sea kings were attacking them. However, none of them could even reach near the deck.

Three serpentine heads fought against the sea kings, made out of wood with a rough skin texture as they tore the sea kings apart with their jaws.

If a common pirate saw this, they might even mistake the Sail of Ohara as the ship of Kuja Pirates, since they had a similar outer look – with two large snakes at the front of the ship, keeping it safe from sea kings. However, these three serpentine heads were not mere snakes – they were wooden dragons.

"What a sight."

Robin wiped the blood that had come flying from her cheeks, and silently applauded the scene in her head. The background music of the guitar only made this all the more interesting of a sight.

* * *

"Yawhn... Ugh, what are you doing here so early in the morning?"

Mikita yawned and growled while shooting Hashirama a look. What the hell was he doing in the kitchen?

Seeing Hashirama not answer her, and only focusing on the thing he was cooking, Mikita deadpanned.

"You look good in an apron, but can you go away? I will have t0 brew tea for everyone."

"How about you shut the fuck up and use another stove? It's not like this is the only one."

"Tch. Can't you be less rude?"

Hashirama was a little annoyed at her, and was about to instinctively retort sarcastically at her question. However, he bit his tongue and held himself back. Shaking his annoyance off, he smiled softly.

"Good idea, I will try."

"...."

Mikita gave him a suspicious look before she moved to the other stove and started brewing tea. Midway through, her eyes couldn't help but focus on the thing he was cooking. Mikita raised an eyebrow and went 'huh?'.

"Why do you need a cook when you can cook that well?"

"I am not a master at cooking. Did you hear my clone playing guitar? I am not a master at music, either. I just know a few certain things."

Hashirama explained slowly, finishing the dish by putting toppings on top of the bowl of ramen.

As he was leaning down and topping the ramen, he continued speaking.

"I am decent with a sword, a spear, knives, shields... guns, and whatnot. While I am 'Jack of All Trades, Master of None' in most things, I am a 'Jack of All Trades, and Master of Them Too' when it comes to weapons. Since that man deemed weapons important, while cooking and guitar skills were seen as just mere tools for entertainment."