[65] Arlong Pirates (3)

Chapter 65: Arlong Pirates (3)

"Gak-"

The Baratie was busy, filled with customers, while two of its temp workers were busy at their Sail of Ohara.

"Gahhhg..."

Even if it was too big for her, Mikita tried her best to shove it down her throat, her eyes wide and teary. She was wet as honey as he was grabbing her hair and pushing her face down on his 'wood release'.

On her knees, between his legs, she rested her hands on his hips and heavily clutched his pants that were halfway pulled down.

"Mhm... You're getting better."

At his wild comment, as her head bobbed up and down, guided by his hand, she could only look up to shoot a teary glare. Her reaction only earned a smirk from him.

"Isn't it crazy how you're sucking my dick like a slut here, while the other two girls are working in the restaurant?"

"Mmhm!"

She moaned in his mouth as if to shout at him. He scoffed.

"Hey, I've been wondering since the moment your God Tongue was brought up. How would you like the taste of my drink? I can add a few flavors to it too, actually. Orange? Mango? Wait, I guess you're more into lemons?"

Her eyes screamed 'shut up' as a sticky liquid was sloppily leaking from her lips every time she moved her head. She moved her tongue round and around his shaft, as he teased her to insanity.

"Erm, hey guys,"

Another voice sounded out in the cabin of the ship. Both Hashirama and Mikita flinched and shot their eyes to the side. Mikita even tried to pull her mouth away, but when Hashirama saw who the person was, he kept her pushed down.

"Clone-rama?"

Hashirama raised an eyebrow at his reflection, his copy. He wore the clothes from two days ago as he shot the duo a deadpan gaze.

"Hey, it's me, Clone-rama-2. The one you made two days ago made me and sent me here. I'm here to fetch something."

Hashirama the main knitted his brows and tilted his head. The gesture was followed by a hand seal that the clone made, making the main blink in understanding.

"Ah. That thing. So you must have found her already? Thinking about it again, it's not a bad idea to give her that... All right. It's in the same place as it was before. Find it and give it to Clone-rama-1. Now shoo, I'll continue with my bratty cutie here."

The main gently slapped the side of Mikita's face, who was very confused by all the sign talk, before he started to mouth-fuck her again.

"Mmhmm~!"

The bored clone just yawned and walked away, moving to where its target was. Soon, he called out the [Emerald Wings] on his back to take off into the sky.

* * *

Back in Cocoyashi Village, he who was the Clone-rama-1 walked into the local bar.

As the small spring doors of the bar opened and he walked in, all the eyes in the bar focused on him.

The chartering car fell silent as a few people wore sneers on their faces, while the others simply ignored him.

It appeared that they had already discussed amongst themselves to give him the cold shoulder. So that if Nami told him anything about the villagers' treatment, she could be sure that they weren't putting on an act.