[134] Cheating Men Must Die

Chapter 134: Cheating Men Must Die

None in the country knew what happened between Hashirama and Tsunade, so the Vice Admiral's resignation was too sudden and surprising for everyone.

Except for Viola, who had seen everything with her Devil Fruit powers.

The Glare-Glare Fruit provided the user with the ability to see across very large distances, from any angle; it covered the entirety of Dressrosa and even the sea beyond. She was the first to see Doflamingo dead; a mixture of emotions built up in her heart when she saw that.

Later, she was also the only one in the entire country who had seen the sibling fight, and although she was unable to hear anything since her fruit didn't provide hearing powers, reading the body language was enough for her to comprehend the situation. Especially when Tsunade held his leg and refused to let go.

Thereafter, when Tsunade announced her resignation, Viola wasn't surprised. She was rather glad that things didn't become so serious as to force the siblings to go all out, she would hate to see Hashirama sad, let alone broken or killed. Though she doubted the second part, she didn't think he would lose if Tsunade wasn't his sister.

Viola was the only one in the entire country who had seen that hexagon manifestation in the sky. It was a foreign power, she knew it was foreign from deep within her, it was odd, perhaps her Fruit provided some kind of optic reading that determined that thing didn't belong to this world. It was grand, with a certain depth within it, like the vibe of a wise man; the aura of a Sage.

Regardless, Viola wanted to congratulate Hashirama as soon as possible, and so she made her way down from Flower Hill to where Hashirama was just below.

Thanks to having deactivated her powers to run fast without stumbling, she missed the part where Hashirama took advantage of Nami. Viola still thought Hashirama was a strong and chivalrous man, pure and filled with loyalty, as she ran to him and called.

"Hashirama!"

She yelled, breaking the daze in the air; until now, everyone was staring at Tsunade who was watching her marine subordinates leave the area, except for the red-haired girl who stood confused, staring at Tsunade with a question-filled face.

Everyone turned to her, even Tsunade and Marianne, and Hashirama blinked. He got up from the ground, where he was lying too close to Nami, but Viola was too excited to put thought into it. She leaped into his arms when he stood.

"Hashirama! You did it!"

"Oh, yeah, I did." Hashirama smiled seeing her excitement. "I won! There you go, it's a promise fulfilled."

"I love you, Hashirama."

"Oh."

Immediately, the air in the vicinity grew thick as Viola blinked and looked around.

...

'Uh oh.' Hashirama panicked as the girls made eye contact.

Viola looked back as she felt daggers of glare on her back, meeting her eyes with Vivi, Mikita, and then even Nami. Lastly, she met eyes with Robin who merely sighed as her shoulders drooped.

"Who's this, Shira?" Vivi looked at him with a frown.

"Did I hear that correctly? Did you just call him 'Shira', Vivi?" Tsunade chimed in, looking at Vivi and then at Hashirama for an explanation.

"Hashirama, why is Miss Nefertari Vivi acting like this?" Viola turned back to him too and asked.

Hashirama chewed on his lips. 'Fuck.' He spent a few seconds thinking as he started with Vivi.