[10] The Forbidden Fruit

Wish to read chapters ahead of here? Visit my Patreøn.

Link: Patreøn.com/Master4thWall

———

Chapter 10: The Forbidden Fruit

———

Was it the lack of sleep? Despite their intention of sleeping early, she had talked with him nearly all night long before falling asleep.

Or perhaps it was the drink she had with him before leaving? He had never had a drink before, but now that he was 16 and may drink any day when she wouldn't be around, she wanted to see him drink with her. So she shared a drink with him for the first time before leaving.

Or maybe it was both of these that caused her to lose sight of consequences, making the line between reality and dream a blur to her senses. Otherwise, why the hell would she do such a stupid thing!?

"Mhmmm~"

Tsunade couldn't help but moan as her lovely younger brother kissed her deeply, her breasts pressing against his broad chest and one of his hands pulling her head closer while his other hand felt her soft butt.

Horrifying.

The pleasure was horrifying.

The satisfaction of the realisation that he was kissing her overshadowed the consequences she might face, the guilt she was feeling. It made her unable to think what may happen to their relationship if he kept going, if he crossed the unspoken line.

Unable to think— only for a moment.

"W-we can't!"

Tsunade regained her senses and roughly pushed him away. She watched as he huffed, his heavy breathing a match with hers, as his gaze matched hers as well. It didn't help that she was sitting on his lap, feeling his erection poke her behind.

"Shira... I lost my mind back then. Let's forget that ever happened, okay? L-let's continue our travel, just pretend we never stopped."

He didn't reply, just staring at her as his breathing slowly calmed down.

"16 years," he said after a while. "You have been grooming me for 16 years."

Tsunade flinched.

"What?! G-grooming?! This is a misunderstanding, I said!"

"Right." He looked at her dryly, wiping his lips. "Sure. Let's go with that. Let's pretend this never happened and just let you go to the Marines. When you come back one day, you'll see me live happily with some other girl, maybe even Vivi. Heck, we may even lose ourselves in the bed and get a baby? Do you want a nephew or niece?"

Tsunade's expression froze as she closed her mouth, her eyes flickering with countless emotions.

"Don't do this to yourself," Hashirama sighed. "I know what feelings you have for me."

Tsunade's thinned lips parted and she looked back at him.

For a moment, she wanted to refute his claims again but...

At this point, what was the point?

"...For how long did you know?"

"Eh... around 6 years? I mean I always thought you were joking, but at that point it was getting a bit too apparent." Hashirama said.

"Why didn't you..." she gulped, at a loss for words. "Make a move, then?"

"Perhaps because I am 16 years younger than you and would assume you'd make the first move?" He said dryly, watching her flinch again. At least the rain and the dark sky provided a sort of comforting atmosphere.