[110] Tonight the Music... (2)

If you want to read the next 20 chapters right away, visit my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

Chapter 110: Tonight the Music... (2)

Saxophone played, as did piano and guitar all around them, heavily establishing the location as the Country of Romance. Viola spun into the room with him, joining the dozens of couples who were already dancing there.

There was no one singing, everyone just vibed to the music. With one of his hands on her waist, Hashirama was holding her hand with his other, moving in circles, dancing in a rhythm that Queen Titi had taught him.

The woman in his arms didn't seem to have expected much at first, but as the dance continued she began to grow more impressed; relaxed too as she let him lead the dance.

"You are good at this."

The girl said loudly, but it only sounded like a whisper due to the sound all around them. Hashirama smiled, giving her waist a gentle squeeze as her expression softened.

"Feeling me to your heart's content, hm?"

"My dear, that's far from what my heart can be content with."

Hashirama pulled her closer, leaning over at the same time as one of her legs raised, while she stood on her other leg, leaning backward. Her eyes widened a little at the sudden complex movement, catching the eyes of some other people too. Then she smiled gentler and wrapped her hands around his neck, giving him a flirty smile.

"I wonder what you mean."

"For now."

Hashirama pulled her straight up and then continued his dance, enjoying the warmth of her body that he felt when she spun and pushed her back on his chest.

He enjoyed the whole thing, but at the same time, he didn't forget to observe. Of course, he noticed there was something off with this whole situation.

Hashirama Senju may be driven by his hormones often, but he was no fool. He had recognized this woman after the first three seconds he had seen her. She stood out too much to not be recognized. It's just that he didn't care much, even if this may be a trap if he could feel those curves for a while.

Luckily for the people in this pub, it didn't seem like this was a trap. At least not one that involved some guys hiding here. If this really was a trap, then it was this woman only who would be performing it. In which case, he apologized himself for this, but he wasn't going to shy away from these curves just because of that possible danger.

In his defense, he was making sure she would not try anything weird, even if she had them planned. It wasn't that hard to do as he was touching her, feeling her body and skin, and therefore having her under his will as he condensed dust pheromones on his palm and rubbed it all over her, too small for her to take notice.

In his defense, if she threw herself on himself after this, he would not accept her. He was adamant about it. He had basically drugged her, and taking her to his bed after this would sting his pride if anything.

Over the minutes that they danced, the girl was growing bolder, as the instruments got old too fast, and Hashirama decided to sing.

* * *

Viola felt odd. His touch which was smooth from the first, began to feel smoother. His moves were so elegant, so romantic, that it made her feel weird. Her body felt heated, as her breathing grew rough.

What was this feeling? When she spun and he embraced her, her body shuddered. She felt as if she was being... loved? She had an idea about what love truly was, as she had once fallen for Doflamingo, purely out of a case of Stockholm Syndrome, which wasn't present anymore, but that experience told her what love was.

Was seeing hope in him driving her so crazy that she had fallen in love? At first sight? It seemed he too felt so intimate and romantic as he danced, as if he was feeling the same.

Lastly,

'Guilty feet have got no rhythm.'

It didn't help when he started to sing, her head began to spin. His strong voice hit her deep, her heart pounded, and suddenly she knew she wanted him.

'Should I just warn him to leave? No, he wouldn't listen. He wouldn't leave without his sister, but if he goes to convince her to leave the commotion may be too big for Doflamingo to notice.'

Viola's heart pounded as she had these odd thoughts. This wasn't the first time she had done a seduction mission. Not only had she ever gone beyond touching anybody, but this time she actually wanted him to embrace her in more ways than right now.

It didn't help the song lyrics that he just had to sing and hit her deep. She had danced so many times with so many men, and everyone who she danced to survived to see the next sunrise. She danced, she seduced, and the party was brought to Doffy as the whole thing was a ploy. Then they were killed; she was a woman like that, luring all those men into this trap.

Her guilty feet suddenly lost the rhythm, even as he raised an eyebrow, fixing her posture, and helping her.

'Tonight the music seems so loud,

I wish we could lose this crowd,

Maybe it's better this way,

We'd hurt each other,

With the things we'd want to say,

We could have been so good together,

We could have lived this dance forever,

But now, who's gonna dance with me?'

As he sang to that line, Viola grabbed him by his collar and pulled, adding the next line, and also making a request.

"Please Stay."

Contradicting her thoughts just a minute ago, she said her earnest request.

Viola's plan was to lead him to the bed, and then push him away at the last second. Telling him that it would be dangerous for him, crying crocodile tears, telling him her story – convincing him that he would have to fight Doflamingo if he wanted to have her. She was sure it would work, that he would let his foolishness decide to help her, to fight Doflamingo.

Yet, she forgot all her plans. She grabbed him by the collar, dancing around the floor more aggressively, and entered a corner, a dark alley where no one could see, as he pushed her against the wall.

Viola gasped, feeling him wrap his hands around her with one hand, while his other raised his chin upwards. She had only kissed one person in her entire life, and the choice was never hers. Yet he waited for her to close her eyes, part her lips, as he pushed his lips on top of hers.

"Mhmmmmm~"

**

**

**