[154] Tutorial, How To Get Your Home Nuked

Chapter 154: Tutorial, How To Get Your Home Nuked

The sea stretched out behind us, an endless canvas of blue that merged with the sky on the horizon. In front of us, however, there was no vast expanse of water but the sight of a city stuck inside a globe of glass.

With a blurry city of green skyscrapers inside, the Emerald City was a structure as majestic as the day we first saw it.

It seemed as if it had been plucked from the realm of dreams and placed before us. Laps of water from this calm sea gently cascaded around the globe's black stone platform, while the crystal ball around it shimmered with an ethereal emerald glow.

Was there anyone alive who knew the unparalleled beauty and secrets of this city that the glass hid from the rest of the world? I doubted so; the Senju Pirates are to be the first to enter the city in the last eight hundred years.

"So those are the gates?"

Because we were right about to enter it.

Our boat floated gently, while dozens of sea kings lay dead behind us. Our eyes were glued on the two gates carved into the stone platform ahead, each beckoning with a promise of entry yet a silent challenge. Both were closed, but they seemed openable.

To our left, a gate adorned with a clashing sword symbol [⚔️] stood, its design simple yet imposing. To our right, another gate presented itself, marked by the symbol of a crown [👑], the implication of royal might. We were unsure what the marks actually meant, and if choosing a certain gate based on the mark was necessary.

"What mark means what?" Mikita asked with a dumb tone.

"Maybe you'd have known if you had education, but wait, you're a sewer rat, so that was pretty much impossible. My bad." Vivi said and Mikita scowled.

"Of course, now the spoiled privileged princess is attacking my upbringing. Sorry, I chose to be abandoned as a child," she said and Vivi shut up.

"No but seriously, what does it mean? Robin?" Nami looked at Robin who studied the engraving in detail, her eyes squinting.

"From an obvious viewpoint, the sword symbolizes a path for those who are knights of this island? And the crown symbolizes the royalties or kings," she said.

Tsunade hummed, "Possible. Or maybe the first one means treading through life with the weight of work and labor on their shoulders. Like common folk who had to pick up weapons to survive? The second exudes an air of regality and power, maybe it's for people who are exceptionally good at fighting. Like... those with Conqueror's Haki."

"Supreme King Haki," I mentioned the other name it's known by. "I think sis has a point. The gate with the sword is to be used for normies, and the one with a crown is to be used by Supreme Kings."

"What is a 'normie'?" Vivi asked, tilting her head.

"You people," I pointed at them all, other than Tsunade. "You are normies. My sister and I are Supreme Kings."

"I'll beat you up someday," Mikita said.

"Whatever," I turned to the gates. "Let's try opening them now. Let's go."

— ....!!!!!!!!!

I concentrated my willpower in a singular line and slammed it against the gates. The waves rippled through the air, oozing out of me, as a vibrant green dome of my will bloomed beside the deep green glass dome.

After a few seconds, the gate with the crown symbol shifted. It trembled and with slight twitches, began to part. The gate parted in two, and water gushed into the path.