[54] The Journey to the East?! (1)

Chapter 54: The Journey to the East?! (1)

This planet 'Earth' appeared highly artificial. Excluding the Red-Line, the most artificial part of this planet would be the Grand-Line. Just after that, the third most artificial part was the Calm-Belts.

Two lines of 'dead sea' that ran in a straight line right by the Grandline's side, were the Calm-Belts. It was the natural habitat of giant sea-kings who could devour ships with a single gulp. Those kinds of creatures lived here and therefore restricted the coming and going of people from the other seas into the Grandline.

That's why the only official route to Grandline was the Reverse Mountain, at the start of Paradise. Sadly, once someone entered the Grandline, it was hard to go back through the Reverse Mountain. Also depending on their position in the Grandline, it might take a while to even reach the mountain.

Hashirama's [Senju Pirates], dubbed by the Marines, didn't have either of those luxuries. No, it didn't matter even if they did have the luxury. Taking the Calm Belts was just that much easier.

Even if it meant dealing with sea kings at the number of dozens, just like right now.

Whip!

His punch hit a building-sized sea-king under its chin, causing a burst of shockwave to heat his fist. Due to how small his fist was compared to the creature, the shockwave passed through the creature's skull like a bullet of air. It died and was thrown into the sea.

Whip!

Whip!

Whip!

Hashirama wasn't using any of his wooden powers. The three girls could tell he wasn't in a good mood and was using his fists just to take his anger on the poor creatures.

"Holy Cow..."

The three girls had thought of comforting him but seeing him annihilate the sea kings, without even caring to create a clone, they were a little surprised.

They knew he was strong, but.... they thought he was highly dependent on his fruit powers.

"Remind me to not make him mad."

That was when two sea kings leaped towards the group. Hashirama was on the other side and was dealing with two on his own.

"...Vivi, catch these!"

Finding an opening, Hashirama took a weapon out of who-knew-where and threw it at Vivi. Vivi immediately recognized the weapon, as it was the one she has been training with for two whole years.

"Ah, t-thanks!"

Vivi was surprised at the quality of the weapon and thanked him. Just then, the sea kings attacked her and the other two girls.

Skillfully, Vivi grabbed her weapon and shot through the air, slashing the sea kings into pieces.

The most surprising part was that; she wasn't using a bladed weapon. The blunt hits of her [Nunchucks] were fast enough to cut through the air and sent wind slashes to the enemies.

Shwwwing!

Shwwwing!

One dropped from the wind slash, and another from Vivi's direct attack that too cut through the creature's head. Sadly, her work was amateurish and therefore painted everyone with blood. A large piece of the fish also fell on the ship while the other parts fell to the sea.

"Oops, sorry."

Vivi rubbed the back of her head and gave an apologetic smile to the two blood-soaked girls, while the same blood trailed down her chin.