[153] What Is This Side-Quest?

Chapter 153: What Is This Side-Quest?

Queen Nefertari Titi sipped tea as she read the newspaper. A gentle, cool wind that was now native to Alabasta hit her face, her hair swaying in the process. However, despite the paradise-like atmosphere around her, the beauty of the royal balcony she sat on, and the smell of the most fragrant flowers that the world had to offer by her side, her frown didn't lessen a bit.

The newspaper has been extremely irritating these past few days. Three days ago, it was the bounty of her daughter and that... boy. That brat, stupid kid. As well as the very emotional Tsunade, who Titi was sure was pulled into this path by that boy too.

To be clear, she didn't hate him. Despite him having kidnapped Vivi, or in a better case scenario having falsely convinced her to leave with him, he wasn't treating Vivi any worse. From the news, Titi had gathered that her daughter was happy.

In fact, Titi was a lot more understanding than her husband, King Cobra. As a woman of vision, Titi understood that her daughter was in the teenage rebellious age, and the overwhelming superhuman strength she had meant she must find the usual royal life boring. In her heart, Titi had always dreamt of adventure, so she was a little happy that her daughter was getting to live such an adventure even if she never managed to.

So, while Titi had cried a lot in the beginning, she didn't hate Hashirama. She knew that boy perhaps better than even Tsuande, she couldn't hate him just because he was a romantic little fool who dreamt of adventure.

The same went for King Cobra. He was rather joyous, in fact. "C'mon, Hashirama is with her, she'd be fine. Let her enjoy life, she can play Queen later." – this was what he had said in the beginning.

But now, things have gone out of hand a little.

|| Hashirama Senju || || 1,100,000,000 B ||

|| Tsunade Senju || || 1,500,000,000 B ||

|| Vivi Nefertari || || 300,000,000 B ||

The future Queen of Alabasta, the planned future King, and his sister too, were now big, wanted criminals. Her daughter had a bounty of 300 MILLION!

Although that was a piece of bad news for the princess of a country, as well as the mentioned country, Titi was unable to hold back a peal of laughter when she first read it.

Three days ago, she giggled and kicked her feet like a little girl seeing her daughter make a name for herself! She would have been mad if Vivi was doing truly illegal stuff, but she had just saved a country from a corrupt warlord! Alabasta and Dressrosa were in quite a similar situation, so Queen Nefertari Titi was joyous seeing Vivi clear Dressrosa of its evil. She was proud.

Naturally, Alabasta had reached out to the government just a few days after Vivi left to never put on a [Dear or Alive] tag on her future bounties, and it was working. So Titi and Cobra didn't fear her daughter's death, and since she had Hashirama and even Tsunade by her side, she should be even safer.

All in all, nothing had happened that truly worried or irritated the two Royals.

Until today.

A piece of news was published. It's apparently an event from three days ago and was not supposed to be published, but Big News Morgan was as unpredictable as ever.

A group of knights riding flying pegasus, whom Titi recognized as the God's Knights from Mariejois, had flown to the Prodence Kingdom to hunt down the Senju Pirates. Not much detail was spared, but apparently, the entire crew was seen being consumed by a flash of light. It wasn't confirmed if that was them suffering from some kind of attack or a sign of escape.