[9] Wood-Clone!

Wish to read chapters ahead of here? Visit my Patreøn.

Link: Patreøn.com/Master4thWall

———

Chapter 9: Wood-Clone!

———

The siblings woke up at the earliest to take a shower, eat breakfast, and then visit the Royal Palace to inform them about Tsunade's leave.

Hashirama learned that Tsunade had told the King and Queen about her desire to join the Marines before already, and was only waiting for him to grow 16 years old. He felt somewhat annoyed at being left out and only learning about this so suddenly, on such short notice, but he didn't complain.

The Royals wished Tsunade good luck and then permitted them to leave— along with Vivi and the royal knight, Pell, who would be coming along with Hashirama to check on Yuba.

The problem was that Nanohana city– the place from where Tsunade will be taking a ship– is located on the far south of the kingdom, while Yuba was on the west side. The two sides were cut in two by the Sandora River.

So they'd either have to go to Yuba first, taking Tsunade with them, or they should rather drop Tsunade in Nanohana first before going to Yuba.

"Or not." Hashirama rejected Vivi's offer, as they were right outside the Alubarna gate and were deciding which way to take. "Either will waste time. Perhaps the second is better since you'd want to say goodbye to Tsunade at the port too, but you can do that just here."

"Uh... yeah, he's right." Tsunade replied, smiling. "You guys go to Yuba, it seems like an emergency there. I can go to Nanohana alone?"

"Alone?" Hashirama frowned. "I am coming with you."

"But then-"

Vivi tried to say something, but she was interrupted by Hashirama who closed his eyes and clasped his hands together. Not long after, wood came out of Hashirama's shadow, twisting and distorting to form a humanoid shape that soon looked like a replica of Hashirama, with the clothes to boot.

"What the?"

"Wood Clone." The copy of Hashirama said, even his voice was the same. "I will lead you to Yuba while the Main goes with Tsunade."

Vivi was confused and surprised, and even Tsunade looked the same. Even his sister didn't know he had such abilities.

That wasn't the end though, Vivi watched as the original Hashirama clasped his hands once more. He closed his eyes and concentrated as, not long after, a giant centipede crawled out of the ground. It was giant, easily 20 feet in length, and it was made of wood.

'Seriously, what can he not make out of wood?' Vivi couldn't help but ask herself. 'Stupid power.'

Tsunade was surprised too, but she followed Hashirama's gesture to take a seat behind him on top of the giant, wooden centipede.

"Alright, then Vivi Princess," the supposed Main body said, turning to her. "I will return to Yuba as soon as possible after seeing Tsunade off. Till then, goodbye."

Then, he left, the centipede moving at an unbelievable speed out of the forest that Hashirama had made years ago, and into the desert outside.

Vivi just sighed and looked at the copy of him that he left.

"So what now?" She asked, watching him immediately clasp his hands as if to create another of that gruesome centipede. "W-what are you doing?!"

"Huh? Oh, making one of those for us. It's faster than these Super Ducks," he pointed at the duck troops beside her. "They could take us to Yuba in around half a day's worth of time, but with that centipede, it would take much shorter."