[109] Tonight the Music... (1)

Chapter 109: Tonight the Music... (1)

Most people wouldn't recognize who this stray Supreme King was, as he was very new in this whole pirate business. Viola wasn't like most people, she recognized him right away.

Due to being a member of the Donqixoute Family, as much as she hated it, she had come to know a lot about Tsunade Senju and her brother. As they were Doffy's latest targets, of the many he had hunted down in the three decades of his criminal life.

Viola hadn't paid much attention to these two at first. They weren't any more special than Doffy's older enemies. He had dealt with people beyond the 500 million beri bounty in the past, compared to them this didn't feel that much interesting to Viola.

That was until she got to know more.

Turned out, Tsunade was an old enemy. Older than before Dressrosa fell. She had managed to flee from Doflamingo once, which was a feat on its own, and now she was a Vice Admiral. Admittedly, she had achieved a lot.

On the other hand, Hashirama Senju was even more special. His life started by being plundered by the Donquixote Pirates, and he'd have died even before being born if he wasn't lucky that day. Doflamingo should be his greatest enemy, one he must take down. Though other than that, Viola had not much idea about his power level.

In her mind, Tsunade Senju was the stronger of the two siblings. She was stronger than most Vice Admirals, as she had killed Vergo - someone whom Viola personally was scared shitless. So obviously, Viola assumed this woman was stronger than her little brother.

In fact, when she heard Doffy speak about the possibility that Hashirama Senju may come to Dressrosa too, after hearing about his sister, she got a little pissed.

"He would be a distraction," was her first thought back then.

Viola didn't plan anything, but she hoped that the inevitable fight between Soddy and Tsunade would end in the girl's win. Even if, as it was right now, that would not be worth anything, since the All-Star King of all people was backing up Doflamingo.

In short, Viola had a wisp of hope when she heard about Tsunade. She had hoped in a fight between her and Doffy, maybe he would lose. Then, the hope was shattered as fast as it formed, when King the Wildfire came to Dressrosa along with a bunch of his subordinates, two of which stood out.

Like always, Viola's hopes were damped. On that note, becoming hopeful again was admittedly stupid. Based on the old cases, her hope never weighed on anything.

Yet, she felt hopeful once more.

!!!

A wave of "Haki" that she had seen used by only Doflamingo before, crashed over the little thief as he fell to his face.

Viola could only stare at the scene with her lips parted, quivering.

The Color of the Supreme King.

The power that made her shiver every time she saw it being used; this time it filled her with hope.

Looking back, didn't she read in the news that this boy defeated Sir Crocodile? That man was a Warlord of the Sea, just like Doflamingo. She wasn't foolish enough to think they were on the same level, but it had been three years — and Hashirama was now an adult unlike before.

"Perhaps..."

Even as she muttered, she swiftly moved through the crowd, following the moving group of Hashirama.

"Perhaps he can do a miracle."

If he could defeat Doflamingo, there was a chance that his sister could defeat King the Wildfire. In that case... perhaps this entire country would finally be free.