[84] The Blackcliff Slasher (4)

Chapter 84: The Blackcliff Slasher (4)

In this Archipelago, there were a total of twelve petal islands. As Hashirama had created 36 clones, he had sent 3 clones to each of the petals. One clone was already dispersed, sending knowledge about the bandits' location to the Main.

Now, the Main was making his way to the location. It wasn't in any of the petals, but rather in the large circular area where all the petals met. The bandits were there.

In the meantime, all of the remaining 35 Clone-ramas gently landed before the stranded population and started conversing. Well, some conversed, while some were attacked by other bandits. The group who attacked the Crux Pirates weren't the only bandit here, after all. There were a lot more who wanted anything Hashirama had.

Regardless, most of the people just begged and pleaded to the clones. One such person was the guy who yelled about his pregnant wife. When a Clone-rama landed before him, he immediately started pleading by grabbing the clone's hands.

"You are from the Marines, right? No, no, it doesn't matter even if you're not. If you are here, that at least means there is a ship nearby, right? The ship must have a doctor, right? C-can you take my wife there? It's an emergency, she is about to give birth."

The middle-aged man looked quite noble; perhaps he was royalty even. Looking behind him, there was a makeshift wooden house, and it was so bad that it had gaps all over it, enough that Hashirama the Clone could see everything in there.

That wasn't the only hut in this place, there were others and there were more people, but they didn't come to talk to the clone, respecting the middle-aged man and allowing him to ask for help.

A woman wearing a pained expression was lying on her back, inside the wooden hut. While a girl of similar facial features, looking to be just 14, was sitting beside her. It was probably her daughter. The younger girl was holding the hands of the older one, and trying to keep her calm.

"What an unsightly situation,"

The clone shook his head, gently pushing off the middle-aged man and approaching the hut. The man blinked and tried to call Hashirama, but he looked back before that and gave a curt nod.

"You're in luck, however. I am something of a doctor myself."

* * *

The delivery was the most urgent situation on the whole island; the other survivors were doing pretty well on their own. Err, relatively well.

A lot of things were happening at once; the usually quiet island that was always filled with the occasional sound of screams, was now active and filled with joyous people.

Not that Hashirama the Main or his group was aware of the entire island's situation as of yet. Hashirama would learn after all the clones dispersed, but as of right now he was clueless and was simply moving toward the location his clone saw and shared the memory of.

Nearly in the middle of the island, where the "mouth" of this carnivorous island was located, the bandits had their camp. Beasts and such usually avoided that area because of the abyss that was the mouth, and the bandits took advantage of that to make their base just near that.

What Hashirama had to admit, was that this archipelago indeed was huge. It was the size of a medium-sized city, and each of its petal-island was a few kilometers long in diameter. Knowing that this island was actually a species of giant carnivorous seaborne plants, meaning a tree, it was quite impressive size-wise.

After the Sunlight Tree Eve under Fishman Island, this was probably the largest plant in the world. It said quite something. It also had a "will" that Hashirama could feel, which was interesting. That made him wonder if the Eve Tree had a proper will, as the oldest known tree on the planet.

"We are here,"

Regardless, that was a thought for another time. While it took them quite a while to reach the part where the bandits were, Hashirama finally stepped into the area he had seen through the clone's memories.

He announced the arrival of his group to the bandits right in front of him, guarding the bordered shelter area.

Hashirama and friends were already in front of the camp where the bandits lived, it was quite a large place. There were at least two dozen people. From outside the borders, Hashirama noted the bandits eating casually.

The bandits had seen the green angels earlier in the sky too, but when none of the angels landed near them, they decided to go confront all the angels. Though, only after refilling their stomachs.

"Who are these punks?"

Not everyone was eating, of course. Someone had to keep watch when the rest of them ate, weary that wild beasts might come to attack them. There were six guards in total, and they all rushed toward the invaders while the others quickly put their food down and started to wield their weapons.

Standing outside the borders, the group consisting of Hashirama, Mikita, Nami, Robin, and the Karoo riding Vivi stood beside Captain Beidou.

"Allow me to take care of them."

Seeing the group of six running towards them, Beidou said. The guards were only planning to intimidate the group, and then make them talk, but Beidou was having none of it.

When the six were running towards them, Beidou kicked the ground and appeared right before the armored guards. Then, she engaged in a fistfight against the weapon-wielding enemies.

Surprisingly for Hashirama, he noted how the enemies' weapons and armor were all useful against Beidou.

"Hasshoken – Twelve Deadly Kicks!"

Hashirama blinked twice, and the fight had already ended, with the armors of the enemies broken, and their bodies sprawled on the ground. Beidou's tremor-coated kicks had shattered their defense, and sometimes merely ignored it to hurt the flesh beneath.

The girls beside Hashirama were surprised, and when Beidou gestured her hand to follow her, the group rushed towards her, while she rushed towards the camp. The enemies inside had already picked up their weapons and were ready to crush skulls.

"Hasshoken? Of the Chinjao Clan?"

Hashirama ran up beside Beidou and said, watching her face turn motionless even as she ran.

"Interesting, I should have seen it coming. Cool martial arts, by the way."

Beidou didn't waste time asking him how he knew. It wasn't a secret, anyway. She just gave a curt nod before rushing toward a nearby enemy.

...In total, there were 29 enemies. In total, Hashirama & friends numbered 7 including Karoo. Each seven of them had the power to escape this archipelago on their own, even Karoo who could just fly off. In comparison, even 29 of those bandits together couldn't escape.

It was safe to say that the fight ended even before it began. Even Karoo took down two of the bandits.

To Hashirama's surprise, however. The next 5 minutes after defeating the bandits turned out to be one of the most phenomenal incidents of his 2nd life until now.

Because the tale of Hashirama Senju was just about to end right then.

**

**

**

Do you want to read the next 20 chapters right away? Visit my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall