[42] Smallfry Pirates (1)

Chapter 42: Smallfry Pirates (1)

The Sail of Ohara.

Nobody had a complaint with that name, less so the owner himself who was rather delighted.

Why will he not be delighted? The atmosphere wasn't one to be mad at.

In the sky, stars twinkled brightly and the moon hung low and full on the horizon. The gentle rocking motion of the ship made one feel as if they were at one with the sea and the night.

The water shimmered and sparkled in the soft, silver light, and the cool evening breeze gently caressed the passengers' skin. The sound of the waves lapping against the hull and the occasional cry of a seagull added to the sense of calm and solitude.

It was a truly magical and peaceful experience to sail on a ship under the moonlit night.

That, and Hashirama now had the Wood of Adam in his collection. How could he not be happy?

All his creations will be inheritably stronger, and that's not even counting the extra durability that comes from pouring chakra.

This ship – it was stronger than a fortress. Now, Hashirama just had to install some weaponries.

He could use the ship to attack with wood, wood cannonballs, and other sorts of things. But if a situation occurred when he wasn't in the ship and the crewmates needed to fight back against a warship, they would need actual weaponries.

"But I didn't bring any money,"

Hashirama grabbed bottles of booze from within the control room. Kicking the door close, he made his way back to the deck.

Vivi was still tied, sitting against the outer wall of the control room. The duck, Karoo, was right beside Vivi. It was mooing to console her.

"I just took a bit of money to buy alcohol. Maybe I should have pocketed at least some cash."

Hashirama didn't sound as if he was complaining, though. Neither did he sound regretful.

He sat down with the booze bottles spread on the floor.

"Do we even have food, at least?"

Robin said from the side. She was sat by the railing while arms sprouted behind her to stop her from accidentally falling to her death.

"Food?" Hashirama raised his palm as an apple seemingly phrased out of his skin. "You mean these things?"

"Alright, fair. What about meat, though?"

Robin sighed in defeat and asked.

"But veggies alone don't give us all the required nutrients, what about that?"

Hashirama uncapped the bottles and smirked.

"Simple. We buy meat."

He said.

"We are pirates now, we have a princess Kidnapped on our board. So we need to change some ways we live life. So first of all, we beat up Bellamy, steal all his money, and then we buy meat. Simple problems require simple solutions."

Bellamy Pirates. They were up for a hard day tomorrow.

"Take this,"

Hashirama threw a bottle at Robin who barely caught it.

She frowned in discomfort.

"I don't drink."

"You got no choice,"