[67] Who Is the Real Hero?

Chapter 67: Who Is the Real Hero?

The Color of the Supreme King. Arlong had the luck to hear about it from his deceased brother, Fisher Tiger.

Still to this day, he remembered what Fisher Tiger had said. ''If your opponent happens to be a Supreme King... Just don't fight. It's never a good idea.''

So who was this human boy to be one of those Kings? Arlong was a little fearful.

"Who... are you?"

Standing meters far from Hashirama, Arlong's fist clenched while all the humans and fishmen grew confused.

Why was he acting like that? In the meantime, Hashirama looked just as casual as a moment ago.

"You already saw who I am in the bounty poster. Purely your fault that you assumed I got a faulty bounty."

Hashirama shrugged. "Look dude, I know you're about to attack me, so I am warning you not to. I don't want to fight. I would have already knocked you out if that was not the case. You kinda got the shortest stick of all, and even when you tried to change, you got done badly. So I can understand your racist shenanigans. That's the only reason I don't want to fight, count me a big fan."

Arlong was a villain, no denying that. But it's the world that made him that way. The people, the humans who later on didn't let him change when he tried. Arlong was a villain that the humans made.

Hashirama's master preached individual superiority. He said no race was beyond one another, but as a person, someone could be beyond all races and the entire population as a whole. Hashirama believed that too, but he could feel Arlong's reasons, so he didn't really want to fight him. It was lucky that this wasn't his fight, to begin with.

"So,"

Hashirama turned his palm to face the sky, and a bomb fell on it. From the sky, where no tree was visible. Looking closer, it was not a bomb. It was a fruit... shaped like a bomb.

"Why don't you brawl your ego out with the ladies whom you are bullying right now? Though it's only fair that I give one of them a power boost."

Hashirama looked at the Bomb-Bomb fruit that his clone had retrieved. The reason he was waiting out and watching Arlong talk shit was that he was waiting for his clone to come back.

He had sent the clone back when he went to fetch Cola on the last island. Back then he was planning to give the fruit to Nami, but now...

He recalled Eichiro Oda chose the Rumble-Rumble fruit for Nami, but just because he chose it didn't mean it was the greatest fruit for them. He never said that was the case. So Hashirama planned to throw the Bomb Fruit at Nami and see her fry Arlong with it.

But now, it was a little different.

Hashirama tossed the fruit forward. It rolled between Nami and Nojiko. They looked at the fruit, and then at each other.

"You can choose who wants to eat it. It's a power that'd give you an upper hand against fishes."

The fishmen in the back shouted. "Arlong! What are you doing?! Give us the order, we will stop them! Let's kill that human bastard!"

Arlong stayed silent for a moment, before saying. "Do it."

Right away, the group of fishmen kicked the ground and came rushing at Hashirama with their weapons bare. Hashirama tapped the ground, and the palm tree near them shot out the root to grab them and tie them up.

Arlong was too strong for the mere roots, sadly. He broke free and rushed to Hashirama.

"Why are you not knocking us out?! Will that not work against me?"