[82] The Blackcliff Slasher (2)

Chapter 82: The Blackcliff Slasher (2)

Beidou was asleep, but she wasn't the heaviest sleeper. As a pirate, she had to be light on the sleeping spectrum.

For a person with ears as thin as a dry leaf, Beidou had woken up at one point in the night.

Precisely, she had woken up when the two love birds started kissing.

Now she had two shocking revelations from this situation. One, something was weird in that crew. Beidou could swear that Hashirama and Alabasta's Princess had a thing going on. So what the hell was this situation? Why was he kissing Robin in the middle of the night?

Secondly, Robin... Beidou initially had her suspicions, but was this the same Robin that had reportedly died a few years ago? As in, Nico Robin?

'God damn. These people are weirder and bigger than I had thought at first.'

Beidou had mixed feelings about the incident and realization. In the end, she just grumbled in her head and went back to sleep, while noticing that Robin and Hashirama weren't openly cheating, the woman was still pushing him away, as she too went to sleep.

Like that, the night ended, and the sun rose in the eastern sky.

* * *

Humans down to their very atoms were lonely creatures. When Hashirama read the book in his hand, he couldn't help but look back into his past life. There wasn't anything in that place that he particularly missed, but there was sometimes a small lingering feeling of nostalgia.

Hashirama wasn't expecting to find a book on Pirates of the Caribbean here. This reminded him of his first movie with his master. Well, the first movie of his entire life actually, back then he hadn't ever watched a movie before.

It was unfortunate that he watched his first-ever movie with an old man, but looking back he liked that interaction. It couldn't have been better. It was fun.

"Hashirama?"

"Uh,"

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"Err... when did you wake up?"

Hashirama quickly closed the book and smiled at her. It was Vivi Nefertari. She had good discipline actually, that's why it irritated him a little when others thought she was spoiled. Well, she indeed was spoiled in some cases, but a princess should be spoiled, yes, that was a natural law.

"I just woke up right now,"

Vivi rubbed her eyes as she said, still staring at his face suspiciously.

"Tell me, why were you smiling? I am curious. What are you hiding?"

"Well, I-"

Hashirama was about to use an excuse and end the conversation, but he paused.

Truly, why was he smiling? Thinking back, it was because of that question. A moment later, he smiled and looked at Vivi.

"No matter how many fish are in the sea; it will be empty without me. That's a line from a song I know. Someone told me in the past that I should aspire to live up to this line. To be that sort of person who makes the world feel empty without their presence. So I was just thinking..."

"Huh,"

Vivi blinked. Surprisingly, she gave him a sweet smile and leaned over to his face, her hands reaching out to knead his cheeks.

"Well, listen. I don't know about the whole planet, but my world really would feel empty if my cute and reliable Shira wasn't around. Does that count?"

"...I told you to not call me Shira."

Unlike usual when Hashirama looked a little annoyed when saying this, he was smiling as he reminded her.

If Vivi could read minds, she would be stunned by the flutter in his heart. His hands moved to grab her by the waist and then pulled her to himself. Her butt fell on his lap, as she casually put her arms around his neck.

"Aren't you so casual today?"

"I just saw you making a weird face, so I thought I'd not be shy back for once."

Hashirama was a little surprised as she said those words and smiled at him.

"Are you all right?"

"You know what, you can start calling me Shira now."

"Huh? Wait really?"

"Really."

"Oh."

Vivi blinked. She was surprised at the sudden turn of events. He had never allowed her to call him that, even after they started sleeping together. It was a forbidden thing to say. But here they were today, suddenly.

"Yes, you can call me that. It's just a name anyway, it's no big deal."

Hashirama put his chin over her chest, feeling the soft flesh against his throat as he looked up at her blue eyes.

Vivi wanted to say something about how it seemed like a big deal, but she waved that thought off and smiled widely.

"Alright then, Shira-ra-ra. Isn't this a good morning?"

"Shira-ra-ra is a stretch. But yes, it's a fine morning."

Hashirama suddenly pulled her face closer to his, an inch far.

"But it can be better."

Then he kissed her, to her surprise, but that surprise soon vanished as she sunk in his lips. Her eyes closed and she felt his hand run around her body.

Nearly a minute into the soul-numbing kiss, where Hashirama was being more passionate than ever, a cough broke in the room.

"You two... Please be mindful of the public around you. You aren't alone on a honeymoon; you know?"

Hashirama didn't let go of the kiss just yet and continued for 10 more seconds. After that, he let Vivi go, who quickly hopped off his lap while making a red face. She hopped out of the hut and into the woods, yelling back that she needed to wash her face.

In the meantime, the one who had broken their kiss, Mikita, stared down at Hashirama.

She wore a small frown and her lips were crooked in dissatisfaction.

"Jealous?"

"Of what? Just because she gets to call you a goofy name while I don't? Do I look like a kid? Shut the hell up."

Hashirama merely wanted to tease, but the blondie got mad and walked away.

In the meantime, Nami, Robin, and the outsider, Beidou, stayed silent as they too woke up. It was quite an awkward situation.

'Bunch of weirdos.' Beidou finally had to admit. 'Wait, is that blonde with him too??'

Beidou continued to grow confused, and her brain seemed to hammer inside her head.

No, with whom had she allied with?

Goddammit.

**

**

**

Do you want to read the next 20 chapters right away? Visit my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall